EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

That was her yes mate. She got bone cancer in her front leg at 8 and she was so big she’d not have copped without it so I did what I had to do and ended her pain. I miss her buddy. She was my entire life.
I’ve got both hers and Amber my bull mastiff from before her ashes. When I go I want mixed in with them both and scattered wherever. :v:

6 Likes

Drako was perfect in so many ways. Hard to lose any pets. A special place in heaven for a Mastiff heart. :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

2 RKS female plants

The one back left is a runtz that wasn’t getting enough light in my big tent.

7 Likes

You and your super stretch. :rofl:

2 Likes

Bro I think my solstrips are past in now. I’ll invest in some new lights soon.

1 Like

You try throwing a squattie indica in with those lights. You think its the low led light?

1 Like

Bro I throw in whatever everyone over here HASN’T got to corner that market :rofl:

3 Likes

Runtz

God knows what’s happening here. Its a branch off the bigger plant.

Still have another 4 weeks to go.

11 Likes

Stacking nice. Should be a sic as f harvest. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Yeah for once the full stems are filling up.
I itch like hell when I’ve been amongst them. Sticky af. I really need to strip a lot of the leafs this weekend but I’ll likely get pissed up instead. It is what it is. :+1:

4 Likes

Runtz will be exactly 6 weeks from flip on Sunday. They seem to like to foxtail (likely heat related) Conditions are not perfect. Got the extractor running but relying on the tent vents for the intake.

The 2 remaining RKS are doing well. No signs of balls.

The Runtz I removed from the bigger tent as she wasn’t getting enough light that’s sharing the tent with the RKS.

11 Likes

Looking super frosty bro. :100: :fire:

2 Likes

For seeds that cost me £28 for 16 they are doing OK. Non of the plants look alike though to be honest so I think someone just did a quick seed run.

3 Likes

Got one plant leaning on the sativa side. Bent her sideways and seems to have stopped stretching. She has a funky Berry smell.

I reckon she’ll go well past the 10 week the breeder stated.

8 Likes

Going to swell up nicely. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

After 16 weeks maybe :rofl:
Its leaning sativa compared to her sisters.

It is what it is I suppose.

9 Likes

Good looking flower bro.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: fuck sake bro. How much you smoked today??? They are both from same seed stock but the plants both look and are growing totally different.

2 Likes

Vapin live resin GG4 nuff said :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m suprised you can respond to my message :rofl:

2 Likes