EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Onto my 3rd flush with the mushroom. They seem to be growing much bigger now.

6 Likes

:sunglasses: :metal: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom:

1 Like

Had to open the tent as the rez hasnā€™t moved since last night to give the autopot valves a shake to start flooding the trays again so I took a few pictures while it was open.
Got a bit foxtailing going on. Likely heat related.

This is gonna be a staggered harvest when the time comes as every plant is growing differently.
When I Chop the first ones Iā€™ll likely move the RKS into the available space so I can get more seeds started in my small tent and veg for a bit. :v:

12 Likes

I like foxtails. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

I like any tail hence why Iā€™m single at 46 :rofl:

4 Likes

Iā€™m single because I donā€™t want to give up half my shit.

3 Likes

Bro I should be fucking anything that moves then as I own fuck all. My issue is around where I live everyone knows who I am. :rofl:

2 Likes
1 Like

Check this out.
My ā€œfriendā€ bought some moonrocks supposedly smuggled in from california. He paid Ā£1000 for 100 gram. I told him off for buying it. Around here youā€™d maybe double your money IF you can find the buyers.
In all honesty it looks killer.

My argument is how do you part it out by the g???

8 Likes

Always wanted to try that stuff, never got to so far. It does look awesome to me. 1000 for over 3 oz is prob not that bad either

1 Like

You canā€™t weigh it our properly. Someone will get more (no phone calls) someone less (6677543347 phone calls) it doesnā€™t break up like bud does.

1 Like

Lol I could see that. You would need a hammer and a chisel to get through them

Whatā€™s it smoke like?

I didnā€™t get to try it. It got dropped off then an hour later he sold it. It smelt good. Hey from the look and smell of it it would have been fun :rofl:

1 Like

A lot of hype probably sells like hotcakes in the UK.

1 Like

It looks dipped in some kief or something like tricome-heads and buds look thick af .?!

So he paid Ā£10er a gram for it , expensive, but if heā€™s happy with it then itā€™s a good deal. !

Btw, I have just ordered some more stuff from DSS and they are/were giving away Double Freebieā€™s, i chose x3 Strawb/Banana - FastBuds- Iā€™ll get x6 and i also chose 2 DiesalDawg auto for the last freebie ( i got 4 free seeds and they will double up on them.).
I have a bunch of different fem seeds now, as this is my 4th order from them in a month or so.:+1:.

I just chopped this Auto and it smells like rotten meat with a touch of vinegar/garlic - really Sour, plus itā€™s sticky af.

Iā€™m off to my bed now - got my daughter to get up for school in the morning and have a funeral to go to.
Soz for hijacking your thread. Lol.

Goodnight. :facepunch:.
Gaz.

8 Likes

Marijuana is only thing I can think of where someone can describe as smelling of rotten meat with a touch of vinegar or garlic and I think :thinking: yeah I wanna try that :joy: nice pics @Gaz29

4 Likes

Itā€™s usually GSC buds used dipped in hash oil then rolled in kief. Supposedly hit the 50% thc mark.

3 Likes

Shit I can make my own. Kinda like pink hand grenade X. Pay 3x as much for the pink hand grenade. Marketing man. Nestea plunge-Coke Classic-Fuckin Nikeā€¦ :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Get some made bro. If you do post some pictures :+1::v:

2 Likes