EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Runtz at 7 weeks tomorrow. Glad I bought a box of yoyo hangers a while back as the stems can’t hold the weight of the colas.

The breeder stated 8 to 9 weeks so I reckon if I count the transition into flower I’ve still around 3 weeks remaining. Longer on the sativa leaning plant. :v:

10 Likes

Premo brother. :100: :fire: Clear that plant material away from that fan. Gets in there and stops that blade your whole place could go up in flames. :fire: :grimacing:

3 Likes

Cheers for looking out for me @ColeLennon.
In the uk we have fuses within a plug that kicks if that issue was to happen. I’m more worried about the fan breaking than I am a fire but I didn’t see the leaves were that close so I’ll strip them past the fan when the lights come on buddy. :+1::v:

3 Likes

Sticky sticky. Runtz just before the lights come on.

Sativa leaning one. Branch bent sideways and buds standing upright.

11 Likes

That looks mega !! :ok_hand: can’t wait to see what size that finishes up!
:v:

2 Likes

Rks seem to be budding fine. No sign of them changing sex. They stretch massively and I’ve had to bend one plants stem. I really don’t wanna stress these out for obvious reasons.

Runtz that was struggling for light in the big tent is flying.

7 Likes

Legit :fire:

3 Likes

Bro it looks nice don’t it? I’m having to support them with yoyo hangers to stop them flopping. It wasn’t a big box of hangers :rofl:
I can see me knocking few doors down to the old lady to buy some wool from her.
I think I over done it again. :roll_eyes::+1::v:
I think I’ve made up for the blueberry twist disaster :rofl:

4 Likes

Hell ya you did. Blueberry Twisted. :rofl:

2 Likes

The little bit smoke I got was off the charts though. It just didn’t yield much :rofl:

2 Likes

Just picked up a kg of lemon haze from some Algerians. Looks nice but I’m betting its full of pgrs so i wont be smoking it.
Opened the bag and the room filled with a massive citrus smell. Bag appeal is A+

9 Likes

Looks nice, mate …

Gaz

2 Likes

I’ll never know bro. I don’t trust them fuckers. I’ve enough ailments without cancer showing up :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Kilogram? What’s that run euro.

1 Like

I’m £ bro. This was considered cheap. I gave 3200 for it. Usually it’s 4200

4 Likes

Think that’s around 5500 us :rofl:

1 Like

That’s reasonable. Break it up. What’s 1/4 ounce go for.

2 Likes

Q goes for 40 - 50

2 Likes

I won’t tell you what we pay for a lb of outdoor bubba kush

1 Like

I know what you pay bro. I don’t like it. Uk is illegal but doing this I double up each time.

2 Likes