EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Can’t even give it away. Disgusting. Seems like weed was 10 a gram for decades. Nice to see someone making some coin.

1 Like

It does £10 per gram here. 3.5 is 25. Oz is 150

1 Like

That’s awesome to hear.

1 Like

They scream for “cali” it usually commands 25% more. Guess what I’m growing?? :rofl:

2 Likes

Cali O :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Cali over here is usually cookie strains. Honestly they are just sheep.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Grown it before. Cali-o was a seed run here on OG back in the day.

2 Likes

You could give 90% of people in UK any bud at all, tell them it was ‘cali’ (as if that means anything) and they wouldn’t have a clue :smile:

I had some “Watermelon Zkittles” and “Runtz Cake” from a guy years ago, both exactly the same. I’d honestly bet they were from the same plant :smile: :rofl:
Never seen him again.

:v:

2 Likes

But I’m an honest bloke. :innocent:
In all honesty I won’t smoke the stuff I buy in.
My stuff is still grown with salts but at least I know what salts they are. No pgrs or any carcinogenic ingredients.

4 Likes

I often say “because I know exactly what’s in it but more importantly I know exactly what’s not in it.”

2 Likes

I figured you’d pop up bro :rofl:
As bad as it sounds its my own personal health that’s important to me. Yes I know I’m trusting the nutrient company to sell me what they state it is. I’m middle aged now :sob:. The end is closer these days. I’m ready for that long rest anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

@SonsOfAvery

Usually I don’t flush but past few grows I’ve noticed lack of odour from my plants so I’m gonna give flushing a go. I’ve dropped the e.c to 800 from last fill.

6 Likes

Rks
I’m UK so I’ve no idea what a skunk smells like.
These RKS have a weird but strong odour. It’s not a horrible smell but it’s prominent as soon as I open the tent. I don’t think I’ve got the rks but I’ve definitely got plants that I need to finish

6 Likes

I treat my body way better than I used to. Not so good before.

1 Like

I’m trying my best to do better then Saturday arrives and sets me back 7 days :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah I hear ya. You could argue that I’m more boring now but it suits me.

1 Like

Your boring the shit out of me now :rofl::wink: jokes

1 Like

Jokes are all about timing and now is not the time :joy:

3 Likes

Ahhh fuck off. You know I mean well and have the ultimate respect for you @Foreigner. Suck my balls.

5 Likes