EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Thanks for the clarification @ReikoX. I may just self the remaining buds and create some seeds instead of ingesting it. Should give me plenty of feminized seeds to pass about to friends and og members if they are interested. I’ve only been spraying for 4 days so still early days :+1:

5 Likes

i made my own colloidal with 9V batteries, alligator clips, and sterling silver wire (definitely not for ingestion)

4 Likes

Yeah Im more than capable of making my own @legalcanada it was just easier to buy it. I’ll only ever make one lot of pollen unless it becomes as addictive as growing them is and it should give me enough seeds to last me a lifetime even after I’ve handed them out to people that would like them.

5 Likes

Fastbuds GSC auto
Should be nearing their end of life. They are way past the fastbuds stated time frame of 9 weeks.

14 Likes

Quick look at the trichomes on the GSC autos. I’m seeing mainly cloudy with a few amber here and there. Tomorrow will be 10 weeks and 5 days so they had more than enough time to finish. I’ve decided to just chop them tomorrow.

12 Likes

My new additions to the flowering tent.

Up the left side are 3 ssdd seeds I was gifted and behind them is my female Agent K
In the centre are 2 Glueberry OG fems
On the right is the Gorilla Glue fem I’ve been attempting to force to collect some feminized pollen. Other than Browning the pistils not much showing after spraying for a week and a half. I’ll keep spraying for another 2 weeks. Hopefully she eventually grows some balls.
Centre rear is my habanero plant. I up potted her last week and put her in the tent to recover. She’s doing well so I’ll remove her again tomorrow and put her back on the windowsill.

12 Likes

You should leave the pepper in there for a bit.
It’s fkn freezing again, might go into shock if you put it back on windowsill after being in the Maldives :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t mate need the room as just bought a 2 pot autopot system that I plan on buying extensions for

3 Likes

Not much happening with my colloidal silver experiment other than pistils Browning. GG supposedly bad for hermies but I’m struggling to force it to grow balls :rofl:

My agent k is a sight to behold. Should be an impressive plant in a few weeks.

Glueberry og and sunshine daydream doing there thing. Bud site showing but still no sex that’s noticeable with my eyes.

All plants get same feed. 800ppm megacrop, a 5ml spoon of Epsom per UK gallon and 1ml per litre P.K.

6 Likes

It takes about three weeks of daily spraying. IME.

5 Likes

I didn’t start her until about a week into bloom when I should have started a week before switch @ReikoX. I’ll continue for another week or two. The pistils are Browning so that’s a good sign. The leafs on the branch don’t seem happy at all so I’m assuming it’s doing something. Time will tell. I’ve still around 3/4 of the cs bottle remaining so hopefully that enough. Thanks for the feedback :+1:

4 Likes

A little peek into my starter tent.

Back left is a glueberry og that stalled out. It ended up being over watered as the coco block didn’t fully swell and expand so it held onto all the feed. I freed the roots from the old medium and dunked them into a weak solution then replanted into new coco that came in a bag. I won’t buy blocks again :+1:
2 back right is 2 gifted skunk 91 thanks @MomOnTheRun and @Craigson15 for the seed run.
Middle left 2 fastbuds GSC auto for outdoors once it gets warmer here in UK. Middle right 2 reactor 99 and 2 blueberry x green crack @Gaz29 sent me and finally at the front 2 gorilla glue fems.

11 Likes

What do you mean the coco block didn’t fully expand?

3 Likes

It held onto all the water mate. The small pot felt heavy so I stripped the coco from around it to find a lump soaked and stuck to the roots. That plant is around 5 weeks old now :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks to @Craigson15 - I just sent them to ya in the mail :wink:

3 Likes

Edited original post thank you @MomOnTheRun. Credit to you both

3 Likes

Ya watch thise skunk 91 in fower. I had very high herm rate. But the few that didnt herm are top notch stanky frosty buds.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll keep a close eye on them @Craigson15 :+1:

3 Likes

4 solid weeks of daily CS spraying on the GG and we are finally seeing results. I’ll not likely be able to pollinate a SSDD like originally planned but I’ve recently planted a cookies Kush and blue dream so maybe I’ll hit a branch on each of them so long as the pollen I get is viable.

11 Likes

@ReikoX or @MomOnTheRun once I see pollen sacks should I keep spraying as I’m now starting to run out of colloidal silver and will need to order some more if I need to. Thanks

3 Likes