EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Damn … Sorry to learn about this bro. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Imagine if it were us here in the uk? :rofl: it would finish me and growing off losing that much. You’ve got to understand though that an oz over there goes for pennies.

2 Likes

U said it bro!
Where I’m from, that’s a lot to lose as well.
Thank God we’re able to grow indoors…:eyes:

1 Like

Just before the lights come on. Runtz. It stinks. Not a sweet smell like expected. More old wet socks.

@SonsOfAvery the sativa leaning plant is huge.

8 Likes

Its all good that bitch was crowding me anyways. That right there is why I grow 2 over my limit.

2 Likes

I grew 18 plants from seed trying to get a decent sog going. The one plant I moved into the other tent is the only sog plant I got. :rofl:

I’d love one day to get a full tent with these

10 Likes

Cheese?
:smile: :rofl:

You don’t often see ‘Old Wet Socks’ on terp profiles.

:v:

2 Likes

That sideways branch is a fucking monster bro!

:v:

2 Likes

That bit I cut off as I’d seen rot is drying out and smells more fruity now. I’m thinking it’s gonna need a good cure before it’s 100% ready. I’ve shown that picture to my “friend” and he’s that sure he’ll get more.
He bought the cali bags. I don’t care. I know my smokes killer.

2 Likes

Isn’t ABC Australia Bastard Canabis?
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yep. I explained this to the kid. He doesn’t get it.

3 Likes

Haha.
Tell me about it.
I turn 53 on 7 September so i can relate to that. :point_up:.

I didn’t even think about growing some and making some ‘tabs’ & go ‘trade some’. Lol.
I thought you were chasing your youth and taking the fkers. Haha.

I can’t take shit that makes me trip - fk that - though I recently ate just TWO edibles ‘called ‘Tyson Bites’ and I was high af - I did NOT enjoy the trippy, palpitation-inducing high - the recommended dose was one but I took two. Lol.

Anyway I thought I’d sent you this message earlier.

Have a good night, mate.

Gaz. :facepunch:

4 Likes

I love colas like that the size of one of my legs. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

I bet they’ve got a mega bite and punch. :rofl:
Every so often I get offered stuff like that. I tend to just avoid it. Bud sells consistently so why change what’s working?

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Gaz29. Have a great day buddy :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot bud, much appreciated … !

:facepunch:.

I have a busy day ahead and then I’ll do some visits ( to pick up any birthday gifts/cards.etc …) .
Lol.

Some pics from my 12/12 tent. :point_up:.

Happy growing, mate …
Gaz

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @Gaz29 ! :tada: :boom: :alien: :birthday: :fairy:t3:‍♂
Hope you have a rocking day and many more wonderful years ahead!

2 Likes

Runtz at 8 weeks and 4 days. I’ll be taking a few of them over the weekend but the sativa leaning one still looks like it has a good while yet.

Once I’ve got that bit extra room in the tent I’ll move the RKS over into it and get some sluricane started in the small tent.
RKS

Not getting much smell from them but there is also not much Frost yet. :crossed_fingers: that they stink me grow area out.

9 Likes

Happy Birthday man I hope you have an amazing day.

3 Likes

you do it by the 3.5/7g

when I first saw them in the store I thought oh wow looks great & then immediately thought ah that’s how they mend their fucked up buds. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes