EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

They should be called Mystery Rocks. :wink:

5 Likes

And use the trim up. Basically nothing goes to waist.

2 Likes

Took a few of the runts plants. They are seriously smelly while drying.
What’s left in the tent…

Moved the RKS over to get some seeds started

Still not much smell from them but the trichomes are starting to increase. We’ll see…

12 Likes

Bro that Livers looks seriously frosty and leaning indica. You smoked any yet???

4 Likes

Looks dope as f. :fire:

5 Likes

Naw bro,
It’s a picture from last week.

I still have a few weeks left before this Livers Bx1 Auto is ready to be chopped. I’ll let you know how it goes.

I’m following how your RKS does - hopefully :crossed_fingers: you’ll get some fire :fire: from them.

Gaz.
:facepunch:.

3 Likes

I know I big up Discreetseeds for their prices, freebies and delivery times but… I’m not saying the plants grown from their own seeds are bad. Most I’ve grown the plants have been excellent and the smoke has been on pont but these Runtz are a little bit random. They obviously can’t be from a single plant or clones from a plant they liked as every plant has been different. It must have just been a pollen chuck. A few plants have been taking and most of the remaining plants are showing fade and I’ll take this weekend but that huge sativa leaning one is nowhere near finishing. Luckily they have the time it takes for the RKS to finish since I moved them over into the bigger tent.

RKS starting to push out more trichomes.

8 Likes

Got the dope fiend lean going on. Looks dank as f. Props. :sunglasses: :metal:

5 Likes

That’s the sativa leaning one bro. I think she’s got a few extra weeks compared to the other plants.

4 Likes

I got my hands on some of this and paid £180 an ounce. Sold them at £50 per 3.5g

The ones I got were 100% made in the UK and quality wasn’t the best, but was a nice earner

4 Likes

Yeah these were more than likely made in the uk also. The kid I “work with” is a bit dim. He believes anything people tell him. They came packaged in a sealed jar along with 3.5 bags in the packaging.

4 Likes

£50 3.5 grams holy shit!

2 Likes

Even at the height of prohibition 3.5g was $35CDN

3 Likes

Buddy the uk is mental. We’re paying between £3800 and £4200 for a kg of so called cali weed (basically anything that’s not dawg :rofl:)

3 Likes

That’s crazy. Are there too many people turning a cut? Morocco, Spain,France, 2 guys in the UK?

Or are penalties so stiff that it’s just homegrown?

1 Like

If you don’t take the piss you normally get a slap on the wrist for growing small scale. It’s when the criminals bypass the electric that they come down hard. In Durham up here in the North East if they raid a property and its a grower using a tent with 9 plants or less they don’t even take your plants and equipment away these days.

1 Like

We’re allowed 4 plants and I hear if you get busted with a few more they just make you kill them down to 4.

But those prices are lunacy. Especially is homegrowing is no thing. Even with the cost of electricity.

2 Likes

Cali is £80 per 3.5 here if it’s in the proper packs and all verified ect.
Full spectrum rosin pens are £100+ (jungle boys ect)

2 Likes

Wow a cart is $40 here legal.

A friend in Israel tried to source the same thing and it was $150CDN

You guys have super high prices which i guess is good if you’re chopping.

Not hard to make your own “proper packs”

5 Likes

Any ‘pungency’ :joy: developing on the RKS girls yet … Any smells at all from them yet .?

I think I’m gonna have to put the plants iv got flowering ( over 15 plants.) - fk , im over my limit. Lol.
I’m gonna have to bag them and I think I have a box big enough for the Big ‘Bruce B’.
( sounds like a rapper’s name. .). :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I hope :crossed_fingers: i don’t fk them up ,by either black bagging them or putting them in a couple of boxes, I’ll probably use both.; a couple are quite large & I have x3 of @ReikoX autos ( just weeks old.) GLo x Strawberry Nuggets ( i think it’s called strawberry Nuggets.?!) - it’s a Mephisto strain crossed with his GLo…

Anyway sorry for the big post etc but I’m sure you won’t mind, mate.

How’s the dried Runtz smell/taste like, have you tried a wee early sampler yet …
How long does the ‘’RKS’ have left before you can harvest them, roughly.?

Gaz. :facepunch:.

7 Likes