EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I tried a bit from the cola I cut off when I found that bit rot. Smells awesome but just tastes like cannabis to me bro :rofl:

I give in. Iā€™m a lot further along than I originally thought though buddy. Starting to get that skunky sweaty smell to her now and sheā€™s getting a lot more sticky.
Started 4 Sluricane photos and 3 strawberry banana auto in my small tent in small pots to give them some veg time while the remaining plants finish up. Once I move the Sluricane over to 12/12 ill up pot the autos into 3l pots and leave them under 18/6 in my veg/small tent. :+1:

3 Likes

I have both of those strains too so Iā€™ll be following how they do for you.

Good stuff , good to hear itā€™s got ā€˜somethingā€™ to itā€¦ ( the RKS.).
:+1:

Gaz

2 Likes

Picked this up last night. Itā€™s called Haribo. Itā€™s a skittlez x Afghani.
It looks and smells the part.

10 Likes

To be honest, when it comes to ā€˜caliā€™ weed in the UK, Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s just some UK grown stuff, in a heat sealed bag with a generic cartoon logo on it.

I really canā€™t see the point in the risk/effort involved with importing something that can just as easily be grown here. It makes absolutely no sense to me.

:v:

3 Likes

Nice. Should make a coin or two. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Weā€™ve started using theseā€¦

Heā€™s managed to bump the price up to Ā£30 for a 3.5 using them. We get them for around 60p each. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Look like green versions of old camera film cannisters :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

60p, Not a bad investment eh?! Hahaa

1 Like

Bro all we need is stickers on demand or a decent printer and laser cutter and could make stickers for them.

Not at all all :rofl: They are easier to work with when weighing 3.5s. They just take up a lot more room when you carrying them on your person. Luckily thatā€™s not my role.

1 Like

Might not be super cheap, but I have an arrists portfolio with StickerApp.co.uk
I use them for all of my stickers that I sell.

They do custom shape die cut, vinyl stickers. depending how many you need and size, can get them for about 40-60p range.

1 Like

Thats some of the ones Iā€™ve had printed with them.

Iā€™ll even design you a logo if you want :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I make the same weekly money no matter what price it sells for. I just hold, weigh and deliver to a driver.
He allows me to buy cheap if I need anything. I pay Ā£130 an oz if I need anything.
In all honesty heā€™s a OK kid for an Asian lad. He Selly my shrooms for me on his snapchap as a bonus and doesnā€™t take a cut so its a win win really.
Heā€™s after my smoke though. Not fucking happening :rofl:

4 Likes

Sounds like a pretty good deal to be fair :ok_hand:

Haha nah, Iā€™d be like ā€œthe head stash is not available!ā€

1 Like

Iā€™ll sell you my weed when I see you eat a bacon sandwich :roll_eyes:

Might do it if your weeds that good! :thinking:

1 Like

Bro heā€™s not eating no bacon. Heā€™s proper Islam. Heā€™s a cool kid. Heā€™s only 18. He bought the phone and round from someone a while back and heā€™s flying. Does a kg a week easily via Snapchat. Does my head in trying to keep ahead of his numbers. Tonight he took 32 3.5s and a straight oz.

4 Likes

Got a lot of fade happening on the last Runtz plant but pistils still being thrown from her. Iā€™ll break the microscope out tomorrow to see whatā€™s going on.

The lowers I left to see if they would mature and fatten up more.

7 Likes

Canā€™t be that strict if heā€™s selling weed hahaa :joy:
Pretty sure drugs are not cool with Allah.

Sounds like heā€™s doing alright for himself though.
Can a Muslim buy their way into heaven like a Christian can? I forget what the rules are.

3 Likes

He keeps asking me to go for food. Is a steak OK??? Some Asians respect cows.
You donā€™t bite the hand that feeds you.
You canā€™t go wrong with a kebab I suppose.
Fuck my life.

4 Likes

Itā€™s a mine field mate :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:

Just get a salad.

1 Like

Just the chilli sauce please. Im not that hungry but my ass i keep spiced up just incase :rofl:

1 Like