It’s LM281b led

If you order yourself it’s half the price

For the price you are buying you have the same with LM301B

I order 2x1000w and very happy

2 Likes

lumii is good brand but china is very competitive

1 Like

Lumii is a company that’s renowned.
This is a 750w light for £350. It’s uses a hps ballast so dimming is limited. Show me a 750w led light for that price.

1 Like

Where did you buy yours from in China?
I’m looking to buy one myself and have Meijiu, Kingbrite, Abest and Bright Technology Ltd as options.

1 Like

Aliexpress

I paid 500 euros with shipping for 1000w kit

Hope it can help you

1 Like

I know it looks racist but I really don’t wanna buy a Chinese light direct from China. Marshydro make some decent lights but they will NEVER get money from me.
For the cash I’ve got available and the price the lumii 720 sells for I’m all over it. Thanks for your input buddy.

1 Like

4 at the back are sluricane. Will get an up pot this weekend into 1l pots then into 18l pots a week later.

3 up front are fastbuds strawberry banana. I’ll up pot these also into their final 8ll pots.
By the time the roots set on the sluricane the new light should be here.

6 Likes

That the reply I expected from a 46 year old pussy.

5 Likes

Slurricane is one I want to grow. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

These I’m growing are just cheap assed re productions bro. In House Genetics are the real deal. I’ve grown their Sugar Cain out a few times. Expensive AF for seeds though in my opinion.

1 Like

Look what arrived today.

I’m a bit busy this weekend to get the 4x4 tent out and fit it so it’ll be next weekend when it gets sorted.

6 Likes

Ya Boyyyyyyyyyy :100:

1 Like

That was fast!

2 Likes

It’s a big old thing bro. It’s hinged and has to be opened up. No clue what diodes it uses but I quickly hooked up the ballast, set it to 250w and plugged it in. The fuckers bright.

3 Likes

I ordered it from growguys (birmingham) here in the uk. Free postage. They used FedEx to deliver it. Don’t know how they can sell it so cheap when most companies are asking £400+ for it.
Was a little unsure ordering from them as they have a few really negative reviews. £345.

4 Likes

Bro at least I get to touch a pussy. Ask your mam.
You keep firing them at me I’ll keep shooting back buddy. :rofl:

2 Likes

Up potted the Sluricane. They are doing well and the up pot didn’t effect them at all.

Fastbuds strawberry banana up front growing extremely well. I’ll up pot these next weekend. Thinking 8l pots.

@Gaz29 the RKS.
They are struggling to hold their own weight. The smell has changed into a cat piss smell. Ammonia is the main smell. It’s not the RKS but it’s definitely skunk.

10 Likes

Lumii 720w led.

A few measurements.

It’s bright even set at 250w.

I’ll set it up in my 4x4 next weekend and try and get some readings from it’s output using the Photone app.

9 Likes

Fucking absolutely sex :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Bro I doubt I’ll go above 400w often. Its that bright
I may invest in a cheap lux meter to see how close my phone gets with its readings. For the money its been a killer deal. I just wish I had more control over its dimming.
I’ve emailed Lumii asking what diodes the light uses. Lets see if they get back to me.

3 Likes