EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

You should of made your own like @legalcanada mentioned.
Would of worked out cheaper.
You can buy a silver bar for around £7.

1 Like

I can’t grow supposedly so what makes you think I’ll be able to make CS??

4 Likes

Once you see pollen sacks, you are good to go. Stop spraying and they should start to open in a week or two.

4 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX. They are really small so I’m hoping they swell quite a bit. For some reason I was expecting to see a lot more of a difference in the plant than I’m seeing. Will she continue to develop more sacks or will the small amount I’m seeing be all I get from her. I’m learning as I go here so assistance from out advanced growers like yourself is invaluable.

3 Likes

Not too many more will appear, but you only need a few to make seeds…

4 Likes

Thanks for your reply bro. I’ll finish what I have left in the CS bottle as only a day or two worth of spray remaining to see if she can produce a little more. I’ll update my thread as I go with some pictures.

1 Like

I’d prefer he yanked some youffs’ necklaces off & scared them away with :japanese_ogre: Gaelic.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Hahahahaha u can grow, you just go by breeder times and chop too early.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: you’re mental you mate

1 Like

That’s not what I’m talking about. You seem to forget that people around our area have loose lips. You need to check yourself before we have a major fall out.

1 Like

Feels like we already have av not seen you in fkn ages

Yup, What he said :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Few photos of what’s in my 12/12 tent.
First my Agent K. She’s getting really sticky.

2nd is one of 3 dutch passion Glueberry OG fems

3rd is one of the 2 remaining Sunshine Daydream I was gifted.

4th is the gorilla glue I’ve been reversing a branch on for feminized pollen.

5th in 2 of my easy2grow Autopots are 2 gorilla glue fems at the back and 2 skunk 91 I was gifted.

And last but not least my habanero/ghost??? Pepper plant that I put into the tent to recover after an up pot but she started to fruit and I felt bad putting her back on the windowsill so I’ve left her in there. Are peppers photoperiod or can I move her to my veg tent??

9 Likes

My peppers are flowing in my veg tent right now.

6 Likes

Ahh thanks. I wasn’t sure if they depended on 12/12 to flower. I’ll give the remaining seedlings in my veg tent another week or two then I’ll move the pepper plant. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m not entirely sure as this is my first time growing peppers inside. These are hungarian box peppers. But I can tell you that all of them are flowering in veg.

2 Likes

Romas are flowering as well.

5 Likes

That’s good enough for me. She’s thrived for around a year on my South East facing windowsill and outgrew her pot so I up potted her with new compost and placed her in the 12/12 tent to recover and within a week she was fruiting so I assumed she needed the light hours switched to start her bloom. I’m UK so the lack of heat would have likely stalled her out and putting her in a 80f tent and getting the same attention as my cannabis plants she decided to reward me haha.

4 Likes

I can’t find anything on flowering of peppers on wikipedia or here:

https://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/profile?PID=664

I presume it’s automatic/temperature dependent…

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

They flower on 18/6 also for what I’ve seen from @PoppaPuff and some forums I’ve visited so I’m assuming it’s temp dependent @cannabissequoia as mine sat for a long time only showing slight fruiting then stopping until she went into the tent and a week or so later she exploded :+1:

2 Likes