EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Sorry for the lack of posts. Dealing with some brain crushing stuff at the minute. I’ve not forgot about my OG family.
@blowdout2269
Bro these emerald fire og autos are performing excellent. Starting to fill out now. They’ve got a weird damp smell about them :thinking:

My big tent.

Roots self pruning through the fabric pots.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear about your troubles friend.
You gotta put yourself first though. We can wait. Even though I have limited information,
I hope you can find the strength to overcome the current hardship. You’ll be in my thoughts.
Just remember, no matter how bad you got it…someone out there has it worse.
Much love! :heart::slightly_smiling_face:

It’s funny you mention this. I seem to remember an unfamiliar muskyness about her too.

2 Likes

I need some of those performance pills you use to keep @Ghandisflipflop’s mom happy for a few of these seedlings… :rofl:

Really hope you are doing ok

Aloha

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I’m cool. Just a lot of bad stuff happened all at once buddy. Was struggling to cope with it all but I’m on the up now.

They need more light by the look of them. I use icelolly sticks and plant wire to support mine when they do that. :grin:

1 Like

@blowdout2269 Your emerald fire og autos.

Things are getting really sticky.

Ignore the tip burn. I’m feeding them with the solution from my photoperiod rez. :v:

6 Likes

Damn, that ones got some thin bladed leaf.
Super frosty!
:grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah they seem to be leaning on the sativa side.

2 Likes

Grabbed a few pictures before the lights on my big tent turn on.

That plant rear left :ok_hand:

7 Likes

I’m loving these autos @blowdout2269. The buds are hard as rocks and not your fluffy buds I usually get from autoflower plants.
They are only under about 95w of solstrips.
It’ll be interesting to see how they perform here outdoors in the uk come summer. :thinking:

6 Likes

Big tent is coming up to week 6 of flower. Bigbud until Tuesday then I’ll start feeding Overdrive for 3 weeks.
I like tastebuds gear normally but these Cannacotta grow totally random. The Jungle Lava all look alike.

Both strains are pushing out the trichomes massively already so the Overdrive should push them even harder.

6 Likes

So glad to hear it my friend.
You’re totally killing it!

3 Likes

The plants are killing it not me. :v:
They look like they are swelling so shouldn’t be much longer now. Once the pistils start turning I’ll get the microscope out.

3 Likes

Emerald Fire Og Autos.
Starting to smell hints of lemon and pine. A bit like old school Northern Lights.
I’m off work tomorrow so I think I’ll spend an hour or so selectively plucking leafs to allow more light through to the lowers.

7 Likes

Big tent. Jungle Lava and Cannacotta.
Both 9 week strains.
Running down the last rez with bigbud added. Once it’s gone I’ll start adding Overdrive.
Currently at 2.8 ec with everything added.

Gonna boost the light to the full 720w in 2 weeks.

8 Likes

Took a quick trichome shot of the autos.

Still a good while to go yet.

5 Likes

Big tent. Jungle Lava and Cannacotta.
Week 6 since switching the light to 12/12.
Stopped the bigbud and now feeding Overdrive ontop of the 2.0 ec bloom nutrients.

I need to get in and strip lots of leafs but it’s difficult as all 9 plants are using the same 1.2x1.2 tray. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

@Gaz29 that coco coir is available again. Same price and still free postage. Gonna order a few bags tomorrow for my outdoors autos this summer.

1 Like

@blowdout2269
Trichomes starting to get cloudy. Still a good while yet to get them how I like them with leaning sativa.

Gonna start more next week to see how they cope outdoors here in the uk.

6 Likes

Oo! Lookin like a fairly easy trimmer too. :wink:

2 Likes

He’s a master of trim.

2 Likes