EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Yeah I’ve stripped the shit out if them to allow more light to the lowers. They are being fed overdrive ontop of their usual schedule now.
I can double the light output if need be but I think it’s a bit late in the game now.
Smells increased 100% and now smells a lot like NL.
I’d actually give these a proper run at some point or maybe invest in the photoperiod version of them. :v:

1 Like

I don’t get nearly enough trim these days. :rofl:
Oh were talking about plants. I’ll trim these with scissors and not the bowl trimmer. :v:

2 Likes

:dog: @Esrgood4u - what are some strains of the past that you would go back to? The fond memory plants…

Just curious…I know the gene pool over there is different :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I’m in it for profit so 100% straight stardawg as it sells quick it also helps me massively with my pain issues but it gets me tripping balls hearing stuff. :rofl:
I’ve grown Barney’s Farm LSD countless times and it never fails to produce.
If we’re talking strains for my own consumption I’d say first and foremost @ReikoX LRUV. I loved everything about them other than the yield. I also really enjoy sugarcane from In House Genetics. C99 is prob my all time favourite though. Grown it countless times.

2 Likes

I contradicted myself a few times in that post. :joy:
You can’t just settle on just one strain. All cannabis strains are my favourite. Each have their own unique qualities.

2 Likes

Big tent.
Bigbud followed with overdrive is definitely working. Buds don’t seem bigger but trichome production is off the charts.

Set the light to 720w on the ballast. Actually runs at 698w.

3 weeks ish to go.

5 Likes

The Cannacotta and Jungle Lava will be 8 weeks from flip tomorrow. Both are 9 week strains. A couple of plants will likely be on the breeders time. Pistils have browned and have receaded.

Looks like it’s gonna be a staggered harvest as 7 of the 9 plants are still throwing new pistils. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Grabbed a few photos of the Cannacotta just before the lights came on.

Got some serious Frost forming.

6 Likes

Nearly there! Supposedly both 9 to 10 week strains but the 700w of light has maybe pushed them on a bit.
Likely take them next weekend.

7 Likes

Had the seeds there and needed popped so stuck them in some coco.

They wouldn’t be my usual go to but they are quite expensive so figured I’d just run them instead of spending more cash. Let’s see how well they do.

3 Likes

Hey hey!

Plants are looking good from what I’ve seen, just skimmed through last 200ish posts. I’ve not been on here since Xmas and I’m so far behind on threads haha

Hope you’re keeping well man!

:v:

3 Likes

You know I’ve been wondering where you’ve been hiding buddy. Things are cool. Had a bit of a bad blip a little while back but life’s starting to level out again now. Hope things are good your end. :v:

2 Likes

Yeh all good here, massively underestimated the time and effort involved with raising a child, work 2-3 jobs and trying to grow :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

Glad you’re getting back on track man.

I had to scrap my last grow about 4 weeks into veg, landlord wanted an inspection and to do some maintenance work, absolutely gutted!
But i’m back on track now, and flipping to flower in a week or so time.

2 Likes

If you average it about 21 years you’d still be wrong. It usually goes way past that. :rofl:
Kids are a lot of work.

Yeah they have a knack about landing at the worse time possible don’t they?? Your grow style though doesn’t help you much. Making and colonising a living soil is a PITA. Try coco buddy. :v:

3 Likes

Took 2 of the Cannacotta. Tops were done but lower down was far from ready. These still need a couple of weeks. Pistils had shrank and no new pistil growth so looked right from above.
I’m thinking 700w of light in a 4x4 is the issue.
I’ll just feed straight water from now and flush.

8 Likes

@blowdout2269
Took your emerald fire og last week buddy.
4 plants in small pots under about 100w of light.

I’ll cut it off the stems soon as I get a minute but it’s looking like around 3oz from them.
Frosty af.

9 Likes

That looks pretty fire from here!
:open_mouth:

The stuff I still got in a jar from the last one isn’t anywhere near that good. That’s on me though, lol.

2 Likes

Yeah that’ll likely be the bigbud and overdrive buddy.
I was hand feeding them directly from my big tents rez as I’m a lazy f#cker :rofl:

1 Like

I might have to start voting for tories, hope they bring back chilld labour and I can send him off to work at 8 :smile:

Yeh, I’ve sacked that off until we have our own place I know I can dedicate the space and time to living soil. I’m still using an organic soil mix this time, but im also bottle feeding with some stuff i got from Dr Forest website…

I might just do coco next round, after the next landlord invasion…sorry ‘inspection’.

3 Likes

Plants in single pots can be moved easily to another space. I had an electric inspection a few years back and I just moved them outside into a shitty plastic greenhouse until the inspection was done.
If you decide to give coco a run give this a try -

It feeds for a few weeks and is half the price of coco bought from a grow shop. It’s free delivery also :wink:

2 Likes