EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Bro it’s fire. I ground up a big bud and hit it in my waterpipe. I lay on my bed eating sweets and drinking pepsi all night. I’ve started 4 to put outside here in the uk for the summer. All 4 are above ground. I’ll give them a few weeks then an up pot and see how they do under the uk weather.

3 Likes

Check the calyx swell on the Cannacotta.

8 Likes

Since I’m taking them down this weekend I figured I’m safe to open the tent and grab a few pictures while the lights are off.
I’m glad I’ve gave them the extra time as the trichome production has doubled more or less over the past week.
Check the swollen glands on the Cannacotta.

Jungle Lava.

8 Likes

If I was you I’d avoid Bighead Seeds.
The confidential 6 out of 10 have “sort have” grown. I’ll likely cull them as they are growing weird. For costing £68 for 10 fem seeds you expects better quality.

I put 4 of @blowdout2269 emerald fire og auto seeds in for outdoors this summer and his seeds are growing perfectly.

Started some cucumber to grow with my usual peas and tomatoes outdoors.

6 Likes

I can’t grow cucumber to save my life, I keep trying to grow those fat Japanese ones but never succeed. Will you grow them in coco the whole way or plant them out in soil at some point?

2 Likes

They will be planted outside in compost once it gets a bit warmer here in the uk.

3 Likes

Bighead Seeds Confidential.
I think I may cull these. Was a 10 pack. Only 5 have grown. All 5 remaining plants look fucked. All mutants.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Let them know & ask for something better maybe?

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

They were not bought directly from Big Head seeds buddy. They were bought from discreet seeds.
Being UK the seeds are bought as souvenirs and are not to be germinated. I don’t have a leg to stand on so it is what it is unfortunately 🙅
I’ll let them go for a little while longer and see if they grow out of it. :v:

3 Likes

That sucks, they definitely don’t look like they are enjoying life at the moment.

2 Likes

They were bought from discreet seeds.
Being UK the seeds are bought as souvenirs and are not to be germinated.

I had decent luck asking anyway, ended up with a pack of 11 none germs, emailed the seedbank and got a full credit note. Different company though, sensible seeds IIRC.

3 Likes

I’ve up potted them @Shadey. Hopefully having more room may help things.

1 Like

I’m a loyal customer of discreet seeds and likely spend a couple of hundred a year with them so I may try my luck.
Thanks for commenting on my thread buddy. :+1:

1 Like

Mckennaii spores in a millet grain bag about 75% colonised.
Another week or so and I should be able to mix it with some CVG substrate for a while then fruit.

3 Likes

The Jungle Lava is ready to go into a bucket for a cure I think. Tried a bud in my bong yesterday and it kicked my ass. Ate a bag of haribo sweets and fell asleep.

3 Likes

I’ve let these Big Head Seeds Confidential grow for a bit. They seem to be growing a lot better now after a couple of weeks. Still growing weird though.

2 mimosa fems and 2 slurricane are growing fine.

7 Likes

Please bare with me at the minute. My boss had a heart attack. Had 2 stents fitted. I’m trying to keep ontop of the work load. I’m really tired and not had time to post on OG.
ill-be-back-terminator

7 Likes

Take the time you need bro.

Hope they have a swift recovery.

:v:

2 Likes

Cheers bro. I’m coping. But only just.
Anyway. An update on the Bighead Seeds Confidential.
The 5 remaining plants have grown out of it. They all up the left side. I’ll up pot in the coming days.

My shrooms look like they are doing great. One more week maybe before they fruit??

5 Likes

Picked a kg of Haribo up a few days back. Frosty stuff. Bag appeal is mega. Don’t know what they do with the plants to make it this sticky but something seems off.

7 Likes