EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

5 big head seeds confidential (basically a skunk strain. Afghani #1 x OG Afghan)
2 slurricane from @discreetseeds.co.uk. last run they turned purple and ended up mega nice
2 Mimosa bag seeds I had. These could compromise the entire grow. Let’s see what happens. :v:

8 Likes

Do you think slurricane is the nicer plant compared to sugar cane? Noticed you’ve ran both, I popped a few sugar cane last month, I’d of picked up a pack of slurricane as well if they weren’t £20 a seed :unamused:

2 Likes

I prefer the Sugar Cane from in house genetics BUT I’ve found it to be a little unstable. Found a “few” seeds in the bud but nothing worth worrying about.

2 Likes

They seem to be flying.

My mushrooms are ready to fruit.

10 Likes

Glad I didn’t cull these Big Head Seeds Confidential. The growth is mega vigorous now. Just goes to show that just because a plant looks like shit they can grow into a plant that totally changes your mind and attitude.

Getting some strong cat piss smell from them at the minute. They are big assed plants. I’ll likely put them into flower next week depending on how big they look.
Only under 250w of led at the minute.

8 Likes

Flipped into flower 3 days ago and now they’ve hit the net. Stripped loads from the lowers for airflow. Need to pay more attention to them from now and get that canopy as even as I can as they stretch.
These Confidential stink bad enough in veg. Can’t wait to see how they smell once I’ve got buds. :v:

9 Likes

Beautiful Work @Esrgood4u

2 Likes

Thank you buddy. The plants do all the work though. I just manipulate them as best I can to grow to my advantage.

2 Likes

The netting looks perfect, dude!

1 Like

Cheers buddy. The central bars came with the tent to stop the sides pulling in with the negative pressure. It also came with a net but I figured an elastic one would work better so bought one. It’s worked out well.
Just need to get my laziness in order to use the net properly and tie stuff down and keep stuff sideways and I usually do well for the first couple of weeks but eventually the extra work gets the better of me and end up giving up and just letting them go. It’s a PITA stripping leafs from the back of a 4x4 under a net.

3 Likes

Plenty of bud sites. The right side looks a bit bare as I’ve got 2 slurricane and 2 mimosa growing that’s a bit behind the Confidential. They’ll eventually stretch and catch up.

5 Likes

How’s the EFOG curing out?

2 Likes

Bro I’ve smoked it all. :rofl: Nice smoke but definitely a daytime strain. Doesn’t mix well with alcohol :nauseated_face:
I’ve got 4 growing outside here at the minute and they are budding up nicely in the uk sun. I’ll grab a picture tomorrow for you.

3 Likes

Emerald Fire Og Autos outdoors uk @blowdout2269

4 Likes

Turned the light up to 600w on the ballast. Showing 637w on the meter.

The Confidential are taking over the full tent.

The slurricane and mimosa are lagging.

I’m gonna strip them big time this weekend to allow more light penetration.

6 Likes

What kinda meter you got?

1 Like

Tapo smart plugs. They are made by TPlink. I’ve bought cheaper plugs in the past but they failed on me after a few months. I know TPlink make half decent pc gear so paid a little extra for my piece of mind.

2 Likes

Plan is to strip about 50% of the leafs tomorrow night and most of the lowers for airflow.
About 10 days into 12/12.

6 Likes

Big Head Seeds Confidential. LITFA overdose creates monsters.

Gonna end up flopping them over if they keep growing this fast.

4 Likes

@blowdout2269 your Emerald Fire OG Autos are doing excellent here in the uk sun. I’d even say they are budding up the best outside I’ve had yet. Hopefully we don’t see any botrytis before they finish.

3 Likes