EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

My other outdoors stuff.
These are photoperiod plants. Forgot what they are but supposedly good for much colder countries.

Fastbuds Gelato I think :thinking:

2 Likes

I like it!

I just executed a similar plan.
I swear the Impure Kush by @hoss8455 and Negans Bat by @Rhai88 are just ragers.
I’ll strip em good and they’ll be back with more and bigger leaves in three days!
I might be flipping this weekend. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Get ready for lime sandalwood kush spears!

2 Likes

This Pound Cake cut that I’m holding onto after a reveg has some gnarly lime terps too! I dig it. :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Well you’ve got the advantage of seeing how mine responded to it. :rofl:
I’m not updating my thread as often as I should but I’m still picking up the slack of my friends heart attack.
My mother had 2 stents put in and she was up and about a week later. He best pull his finger out and get on with stuff.

1 Like

Seem to have slowed stretching. I’ve got about 6 inch before the lights hits the filter. The plants at the rear are around 5ft in height.

Got more work stripping leafs over the next few days.

3 Likes

@blowdout2269
Your Emerald Fire OG Autos.
For them being under the uk sun they are stacking really well.

6 Likes

It is great to see your plants thriving. Impressive job, man.

1 Like

I’m so excited to see the outdoor turnout on EFOG.
:smiley:

1 Like

Cheers buddy. My indoors plants always do excellent no matter what. I’m uk so growing outdoors is a mega task. This year’s plants are doing extremely well.

1 Like

You and me both. I may have found a strain that grows well under shitty weather. Stuffs looking good at the moment.

2 Likes

Lotta rain there?

1 Like

Just a little bit :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I’m a roofer by trade and I’ve made sweet FA up till now this year.
We usually get around 2 months a year of decent weather. The rest is a total wash out.

2 Likes

The stretch has slowed down.

Got about another ft I can lift the light before I start bending/snapping stems.

6 Likes

@blowdout2269
Emerald Fire OG autos.

7 Likes

Only been away 5 days and I come back to this. :roll_eyes:

Really need to get in there and defoaliate a lot.
The Confidential skunk are getting frosty.

I’ll get in amongst them as best I can over the weekend.

8 Likes

Hey how long did your emerald fire og go for? Mine is at day 73 and ready to harvest imo. Outside in desert thanks man.

1 Like

I’ve absolutely no idea. I just checked the trichomes when they started to look ripe and took them when I seen them changing to amber buddy.
I don’t really bother counting the days now as very rarely does a plant finish on a time that is stated.

Grabbed a quick picture of the Confidential skunk before the lights came on. Seem frosty enough considering they are around 5 weeks into 12/12.

The tent with the lights on.

Was running out of bloom nutrients so bought some Vitalink coir bloom one part. 5 litres was only £22.

3 Likes

The overdrive is doing its thing.

4 Likes