EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Yeah they are really sativa leaning. Once the stretch sets in I’m sure they will give me plenty of work to keep them under control. I’m gonna add a couple of your seeds you sent out into my veg tent in a couple of weeks. I’ll likely approach you for your recommendation strain wise with a few questions if that’s ok. I’ll get the agent k and older gorilla glue harvested 1st and move the reactor 99s into the flower tent before hand though :+1:

5 Likes

Is that the few gg fems :arrow_heading_up:you sent me @Esrgood4u … Or the glueberry og …
Any pics of the gg girls you’re finishing .??

I’ll get back to you via pm later on ok :+1:.

The customs held the package of Jungle spice for a while and are demanding £26 for import fees etc - i will have to wait til im paid on Thursday so …
( just a wee heads up on where im at with those who are waiting for some of these .!)- tho I’ll contact everyone when I’m sending them out .!! I shouldn’t be too long.

I’ll be watching your blueberry/green crack combo of plants, :arrow_heading_up:
You may need to stake the stems for the probable yield of the blueberry in the cross ?! / Are the stems filling out anymore yet .? I’m looking forward to seeing those grown; good luck bro …
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

4 Likes

It’s the GG fems I sent you 1st time around @Gaz29. I’ve got some glueberry OG in there also. I’ll grab a picture when I can get a minute to show you how they grow :+1:
GG fem with around 3 weeks remaining. I forced her to spread sideways to keep her height down. Buds are like tennis balls

10 Likes

As promised the 2 glueberry OG girls around 3 weeks into 12/12.
One is tall, skinny and frosty AF already. If I was to keep a mom this would be her.

Glueberry OG 2
Short and bushy. Not seeing much frost at all yet but the buds seem fatter than no1

One of the 2 sunshine daydream females I have going. 3 weeks into 12/12 also.

My flower tent is over flowing as I originally started some of them to put outdoors but the weather turned on its arse so I squeezed them in. I’m coping but only just :rofl:
My hot/ghost/habanero pepper plant that will be moved into my veg tent soon. She’s doubled in size since up potting and putting her into flower tent.

13 Likes

@Esrgood4u

how’d you manage the autopot reservoir? airstone? raised off floor? how stable has the chemsitry been?
:nerd:
when this autopot harvest is done would you indulge us all with a picture of the roots?

i guess you can adjust the temperature of the reservoir somewhat just with the volume in it. :thinking:

hmm.

:evergreen_tree:

i checked out how the system works(a customiz(s :gb:)ed double float-valve) and it looks pretty good. and duplicable with DIY. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s raised on a platform slightly higher than the bottom of the pots so gravity can do it’s job. It’s constantly aerated via a 12w 4 port air pump an air ring/stone.
The ph swings upwards like crazy the 1st day but then settles and I just adjust it back down again then it seems stable enough.
Yep I’ll certainly take a picture of the roots come harvest time. The auto pots come with copper disks to stop the roots blocking the floats so roots obviously avoid the copper. We’ll find out in around 5 weeks when I harvest my 1st autopot grow :v:

4 Likes

Be sure to check the valve here and there as I noticed even with the copper disks a few roots managed to get out! The last thing you want is your entire res to dump into the tent. I should have taken pictures of when it happened to me lol

How do you like the autopots so far, making it easier for you?

2 Likes

A lot easier as I’m lazy :rofl: the growth rate is on point with the bubble buckets I used to run. Auto pots all the way from now. I may even invest for a 4 pot one for outdoors :+1:

3 Likes

@Gaz29. The green crack x blueberry are both females mate :+1:
I was kind of hoping the regs I have in my tent one or two would end up male :sneezing_face: nope not this time. Every reg I’ve planted ended up female so my tent is crammed :laughing:

3 Likes

Attempt at making my own colloidal silver.
2 x 3inch .999 silver bar 2mm in diameter.
12v 500ma power supply with crocodile clips attached.
Using water from my dehumidifier (similar process as distilling no??)

Been running around 2 hours now and reading 50 ppm or 0.1 ec.
Unfortunately I didn’t check the ppm before starting.
I’m aiming for around 100 ppm if it’s doable.
Suggestions?? Advice??

8 Likes

Never done it bro but i think it takes a day or 2 :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve read it only takes around an hour to get to 50 ppm :rofl:
I may need to drop into Halfords for some proper distilled water though :+1:

3 Likes

The small GG got the chop. Had plenty amber happening so down she came.
I’m thinking around 2 - 3 oz dry.
Took 60 days of bloom so faster than the 70 stated by the breeder :+1:

14 Likes

Hey, how are you pollinating your peppers indoors? I found a cool trick with a cheap battery operated toothbrush. Just run it on the outside of the open flowers a bit near the stem part. The vibration will cause the pollen to fall onto the stamen.

1 Like

It’s grown from bought seeds @Meesh. I didn’t know they needed pollinated to produce. I just left her to it and she has peppers now forming in a few places where the flowers were. She has had a fan blowing softly over her. I noticed if the fan was too strong she wilted really badly so I’ve now turned it into its lowest setting and she’s enjoying the slight movement it creates. I’ll try and grab a couple of pictures tomorrow of the fruits tomorrow👍

3 Likes

Then I believe the fan is doing it, but for really good yield, try the toothbrush thing or your ladies vibrator. :laughing: I bought my cheap battery toothbrush at the dollar store.

And yeah, peppers love sweltering heat!

3 Likes

Ha ha I had vibrator ticking away at the back of my mind but I decided to be a gentleman for once :rofl: I’ll give the toothbrush trick a try. Thanks @Meesh

3 Likes

New addition for the summer time.
Planted 3 more GSC autos along side the one I’d popped a couple of weeks back, a dark devil auto and an NL auto.
I plan on also growing some tomatoes that I have soaking in some dampened tissue.

11 Likes

Very nice. Was just thinking of setting my mom up with a plant for her backyard and she may like something just like this. Is it 100% enclosed? Worried about bugs and animals getting at it.

2 Likes

It’s fully enclosed other than around the base so not 100% @cdnBuddy.
It only cost me £40 so I wasn’t expecting anything special but for the price if I have to replace it each summer it’s not a big problem. Inside the temperature difference is immense so I’m hoping/expecting a difference in yield than my previous auto outdoor grows :+1:

4 Likes