EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

is It waterproof? If so throw a link up please mate I’ll have a two in one smoke shelter and a veg chamber for the babies :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :joy:

Quite shocked at how hard it is to see through but me like it.

1 Like

https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/wilko-walk-in-pe-greenhouse-with-cover-shelf-staging-h190-x-w120-x-d190cm/p/0260896
Not being see through is one of the things that sold me :+1:

3 Likes

Great price, I’ll have to pick one up for her.

I’m sure they will be better growers than me lol

1 Like

Ooo is it that time of year already! Wilkos are back on the garden stock :muscle:t2: Love it man they’re like a budget growers wet dream every year. Sound :100:

1 Like

@Meesh. The pepper I spoke about…

Can I ask when I can harvest as I know they will keep producing as I take them? It’s in my veg tent and to be honest I need it out but not before she rewards me :+1:

4 Likes

Depends on what kind it is… If it’s supposed to be green then it looks pretty damn good now!

Wait is that habanero? If so they are hot af when they turn orange

3 Likes

What Meesh said. I think it should be orangey orange.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

As opposed to just orange? You heard the man, Orangey Orange!

4 Likes

3 Likes

btw… you guys couldn’t pay me to eat one of those, even if it was green! Straight :fire::rotating_light:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Not entirely sure if habanero or ghost. I planted a few different kinds and didn’t label them and this is the one that grew properly. :+1:

4 Likes

@Esrgood4u Could be scotch bonnet or chocolate habenero.
I’ll have a check on fleabay after.
There were a few diff kinds of peppers.

3 Likes

Yeah she’s fruiting now. It only took her around 14 months to get there :rofl:
Whatever they are I’m sure they will be :fire:
My butt crack is twitching already :rofl:

5 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Butts twitching already :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The small GG yielded just shy of 2 oz dried.
Frosty stuff :+1:

The Agent K gave 3.5 ish oz dried.
Mmmm the smell is unreal :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Ere you go UKers. It’s April, right?

My forecast weather tomorrow: 91F, 21%RH at 5pm

:wave: :desert:

6 Likes

Rub it in why don’t you?? :rofl:
We are in the high 50s to low 60s but it’s gonna get warmer still. I’m hoping it gets to the same temperature as it did last year. :+1:

5 Likes

:confused: I consider it unpleasant here! That’s your late-August ‘heat-wave’ weather…mine’s 105-115F & essentially 0% RH. :fire: :skull_crossbones:

Thought I’d be alleviating :sweat_smile: as in, you could be drying into a raisin… :grapes:

:evergreen_tree: whoops

6 Likes

No mate :rofl:the warmer it is the more I like it. It pisses down here about 99.9% of the time.
I hope this global warming people keep talking about happens sooner rather than later lol

7 Likes