EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I’m making more fem seeds with in a couple of months . gave up this season after my father passed away. But I still have a few dank Sinatra f2s seeds from nube
Plus I’ll proberly make female seeds out of
Sunshine day dream
Joystick
Space cake
Soul mate
Head trip and moontang.
Your more than welcome to some seeds from these strains around September. Last time I sent to the UK I sent
Black d.o.g x gth1
Gorilla bomb x gth1
Chocolope afghooey.

6 Likes

Thanks @Billybob. I’ll definitely keep an eye out on your threads if you make one and I’ll happily accept any seeds that you decide to gift out to our members more so if they are feminised :+1:

3 Likes

No problem matey . I can usually get a couple hundred fem seeds off a nice branch. So I’ll remember to send a few packs your way when i breed them

2 Likes

I’ll return the favour if I ever manage to succeed :rofl::+1:

2 Likes

Blue Dream and cookies kush chilling out in the veg tent.
I MAY take @Billybob advice and start spraying both of these and flip to 12/12 in a week or 2. I’ll likely top them both at the 3rd node 1st so I can control the height once flipped and keep them in the veg tent under 12/12 until the very end.

Some Fast OG Kush I started for a friend. He’s no good with seeds and seedlings and normally grows from clones until I said I’d start them off for him and get them nice and strong.

10 Likes

Just remember you can’t smoke any of the plant you have sprayed .very nasty chemical taste. Spraying 2 weeks before flip ensures that all the branches you spray will be full of pollen sacks cookies kush is awesome. Really strong potent strain had my mother plant full of seeds out in the rainforest stolen a few seasons back. I’m growing a blue dream hybrid at the moment from.bodgi called dream lotus . very potent strain

4 Likes

I was only planning on spraying a single branch on each then maybe doing a cross with them. Dreamy blue cookies sounds awesome :rofl:
They are plants I’ve no room to flower out so I may as well try and produce some fem seeds :+1:

5 Likes

I think that cross will make a nice potent good yielding strain . hopefully things work out for you matey

2 Likes

Thanks @Billybob. We can but try. I WILL keep going until I eventually have it nailed. It be nice to be able to give back to our OG members.

2 Likes

You can take a couple of cuttings from each and then spray THEM .!? You have no room to flower them just now so let them grow on ( take a few cuts.) & you’ll have two big mature plants to go straight to flowering tent once room for them.!? ( just a thought, mate.)
Anyway you’re garden is looking good - as per usual … Have a good Sunday.
Gaz

7 Likes

That’s a great idea @Gaz29. I honestly hadn’t thought about taking a few clones. I’ve still got about 6 weeks until the last plant is removed from my flower area. Cheers pal :+1:

4 Likes

What I’ve got going on in the cheap plastic green house.
1 fastbuds GSC auto around 4 weeks old. She’s really slow growing.

1 sweet seeds Dark Devil auto around 3 weeks old.

1 female seeds NL auto around 3 weeks old.

3 more fastbuds GSC autos that I won from the @killabeez-seedbank competition. They are around 1 week since breaking the soil. One looks a bit messed up so Ill give her another week to see if she pulls herself together if she doesn’t I’ll likely pull her

@ReikoX a quick question. Do auto flowers internal clock mean that even when grow outdoors do they still die off within a certain time or do they allow a longer time frame with being under natural light?? Eg - do internal growing conditions accelerate there life time frame more than growing outdoors does??

10 Likes

I have a single AvT auto ( Alien vs Triangle Kush -mephisto-) growing in my tent and it’s about ten weeks old - it was stunted due to my neglect and just recently ( a week ago.) it’s threw a few pistils, & its still stretching so at least another 6ish weeks left of flowering left on this auto. So something MUST delay​:no_entry:the auto’s - just not sure what :interrobang:
@Esrgood4u mate i reckon outdoors will take a wee bit longer than inside, though we’ll see what yours does eh.
Good luck with your outdoor gear this year.
Gaz

6 Likes

Yeah the weather has been hit and miss for us @Gaz29. Hopefully the do ok as it gets warmer :+1:

4 Likes

What is in your soil mix in the greenhouse? from the picture I can’t see if it’s stones or wood bits or perlite or all of the above mixed with coco & maybe compost?

:clipboard:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Compost and coco mix with a 2 inch layer of clay pebbles at the bottom. The shit on the top is just grass that I never picked out after mixing the compost and coco together as I’m lazy :rofl:

5 Likes

From what I’ve seen they are very similar regardless of indoor or outdoor.

4 Likes

Thanks for your answer. We have a heatwave on its way that’s supposedly gonna last a few months so hopefully it will help accelerate the growth.
I’ll hold back on cracking some photo seeds and maybe put them all under my Sol strips in my tent in a month or so. :+1:

6 Likes

Arrived this morning.
Your butt crack will be twitching with these fuckers :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

On that note, if they grow, I wanna see you eat one :smiling_imp::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Yeah I’ll eat one. I won’t chew the fucker though :rofl:

5 Likes