EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Haha. Don’t tempt me. I’ll end up buying another.
That habanero plant is chocolate habanero mate. A few of the fruits have went brown. They should be ripe enough to give a try by the weekend. Luckily I’m off next weekend so gonna give one a try :laughing: my stomach hurts just thinking about it lol

3 Likes

I’ve ordered some from eBay. Was only 3 quid :+1:

2 Likes

Fem seed attempt.
The cookie kush clone im trying to reverse is looking a little worse for wear. Started cs spraying around 10 days ago I flipped 5 days ago no balls as yet

The intended female seed production clones.

9 Likes

You don’t seem to have the best luck with that colloidal eh :wink:

5 Likes

Nope non at all mate :rofl: It can take up to 3 weeks so I’ll continue with it and see what happens. The plant I’m reversing is throwing pistils so I know it’s growing although it’s looking rather fooked on the picture

6 Likes

Haha you’ll crack it eventually man practice makes perfect don’t it :rofl:

6 Likes

If this doesn’t work sts I’ll give a go but not till after my auto run that’s coming next👍

4 Likes

Cookies kush around 3 weeks into bloom.

Blue dream that was put into flower same time as the cookies kush.

One of the blueberry x green crack is taking a lot longer than I thought she would. Pistils not Browning at all and not really fattening up as much as I’d like. I’ll give her one more week then chop chop.

9 Likes

Is that MegaCrop I see in the leaves aging out?

MegaCrop 1 or 2?

IIRC, you did add the epsomsalt…

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Mega crop v2 but only 850ppm right through bloom. The other blueberry x green crack finished last week without problems. No Epsom salt in a couple of weeks as they looked fine without it. Looks like bad nutrient burn doesn’t it?? It’s 100% not though.

4 Likes

or bugs :joy: but i’m pretty stoned & have to admit my eyes aren’t young anymore. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Possible but my other plants unaffected :thinking:

2 Likes

You must be high… listening to my BS… :laughing:

3 Likes

Haha yeah but that’s the entire point in this forum/family. :rofl: advice while stoned haha :rofl:

3 Likes

Looking good there @Esrgood4u , how’s your auto routine, is it 20/4 you run auto’s at … Is the outdoor auto’s doing well .?
How much did you get from your 1st blueberry x green crack ,dry .??

Just finished this auto :arrow_heading_down:from Mephisto ( AvT , i think it is…

Only in a 2 litre pot …

This one is getting chopped tomorrow. :arrow_up:
I’ll be finished with the lot in a week or so n then it’s STOP :stop_sign: :raised_hand: … only for a wee while til i kill all gnats n get more soil etc .!!
Anyway talk again later , Have a good night bro …
Gaz

10 Likes

4 oz dry Gaz. A lot of trimming. Cola seemed fat but was mainly leaf mate.
My autos I’ll start them in small tent under 24/7 in peat pots until I’m ready to up pot then I’ll move them all into the big tent into auto pots under 18/6 but keeping the light as close as I can and I’ll hand water for a week then I’m gonna hammer them with as much mega crop as I can like I used to do. Push them to the limits and see what happens :rofl:
I’ve a few weeks left on blue dream and cookies kush before I start though. :+1:
Edit - out doors plants are getting big mate. I’ve cut a hole in side of greenhouse and put mesh screen over. I’ve had to put slug pellets down and spray some greenfly/bug stuff in as leafs getting chewed. I’ll get some photos tomorrow

7 Likes

As promised my outdoor autos @Gaz29
3 Fastbuds GSC.
The mutant on the left is growing but not very fast. I’ll just let her go as long as she needs.
The yellow spots on the leafs is from the insecticide spray I used. It’s done the job as nothing noticeable flying around inside the greenhouse now.

Female seeds auto NL and sweet seeds dark devil auto.

The photoperiod plants.
2 Sour life saver x red cherry berry I was gifted from @cannabissequoia.

Bodhi tree.

2 royal queen seeds critical.
For some reason the attack from greenfly/whatever seemed to mainly effect one of the critical. I seem to have it under control and new growth is healthy and green.

13 Likes

I’d cover the floor with panda-film(white side up, not racist-- for temperature & RH, sillys), and get an air-gap between your pots & the floor by any means necessary(e.g. telekinesis, beer cans, etc.).

:wink:

8 Likes

Yeah I’ve got some film laying around somewhere. It’s black on one side and silver on the other. I’ll get around to it eventually. :+1:

3 Likes

You can buy a solar powered fan for about 20 dollars on ebay

5 Likes