EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Some strains go through a bad patch when being sprayed with cs . but don’t worry that clone should be full of balls in 3 weeks.

3 Likes

That was my initial plan @Billybob. I’ve since cut a 500x400 hole in the side and fixed some mesh over the hole so a fan not really needed now. I may buy one once the photo period plants are a bit bigger to help strengthen the stems :+1:

3 Likes

Your autos are coming along nicely. I have quite a few auto seeds arriving next week from an american grower so.I’m keen yo get back into the auto breeding. I seen some photos of a rqs auto critical that after dried weighed 2 .8 pounds. Never seen anything like it

4 Likes

Yeah they are growing surprisingly well considering I’m UK and the temps rarely get above the mid 60s.

4 Likes

2nd attempt and feminized pollen.
The female cookies kush I’m CS’ing. Looking like I may have cracked it this time. Another week of spraying should hopefully be enough.

The intended female clones to be seeded. 1 Cookies kush (left) and 2 blue dream (right).

13 Likes

You can stop spraying now, the flowers will take about a week to really start dumping pollen. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

They are really small sacs but plenty of them this time @ReikoX. I want to be absolutely sure she’s gonna produce but your the man when it comes to breeding so I’ll stop now. They should swell a fair bit over the next few days no?

6 Likes

Yes, once “he” starts to produce male flowers they will continue to mature without the CS.

7 Likes

Get in there lad! If the main man himself says your ready to roll you’ve smashed it. What did you do differently compared to your first try at the CS?

8 Likes

Thank you for advising. I’ll stop spraying now. Luckily they have the use of the small tent until the very end as long as I can keep the height under control.

5 Likes

Made my own colloidal silver generator mate. Also I did the entire clone and not just a branch. We still have time for stuff to go wrong so I’d not say I’ve smashed it yet. Soon as I have seeds in my hand we’ll call it a success :grin:

9 Likes

If you get a lot of pollen from she/he, will you send some for a wee chuck my way bro .?!
I’ll send you some of the resultant seeds when i toss some onto something good. Though , we’ll need to see how much you get from your ‘male’ 1st eh …!!

You’re definitely living up to the Overgrow motto — you’ve got a lot of plants on the go AGAIN…! Too many strains/crosses and a ‘gotta crack em all’ mentality’ -( like myself, i enjoy running different things every grow too .!)
Anyway good luck with your fem adventure, looking good there bud. I’ll be in touch soon & good night.
Gaz

6 Likes

I did the entire clone @Gaz29 so I’m “hoping” I get plenty of feminized pollen from it. I’ll order some silica on the weekend mate ready for when it eventually throws some dust out to help keep it dry and yep I’ll certainly send you some up so long as it gives up the goods. I shouldn’t need to dust its mates as in same tent for a mass seed production so I’ll collect most of what it dumps then just shake the plant lightly over the the other 3 to pollinate them. It’s cookies kush so it should make some interesting crosses.
Haha you know me bro. Either go big or don’t do it at all. if I’m ever caught I’d rather it was for growing loads rather than one or two :rofl:for street cred reasons :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Wow, your ladies are really looking great! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Blue dream start of week 4 bloom. She’s stacking up nicely. Getting really sticky.

Cookies kush. Not as big but mega frosty for only being 4 weeks in.

Reversed cookies kush clone. Sacs are swelling and every node has them. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Them blue dream are heavy yielders bro I’ve grown blue dream a couple times and both were heavy yielding, 6 plants in 30L fab pots under a 600W HPS got me around 15-16z. Then I had a run where I flipped too early on 4 and got like 12z HPS again but they’re good smoke it reminds me of blues with a bit of an earthy taste of ya get same as I got you’ll enjoy that shit :rofl:

Looks to be loving life as well btw :100::muscle:t2:

6 Likes

6 plants giving 16oz I’d not call heavy yielding but definitely modest @Explorer. I aim for around 4 oz a plant dry but it’s not that often I hit my target so I started to run a perpetual style grow. That way I harvest 2 plants a month usually. If I know a plant is small yielding Ill throw a WW in to make up for the loss. These last two plants finish in around 5 weeks give or take then I’m gonna run a shed load of different auto strains and hammer them with high ppms to see what I can achieve.

7 Likes

I finally started to harvest that WW and will hit 5oz for sure. I’ve left maybe another 1-2oz on the plant and I’ll finish it up next week as I want to aim for a stoned buzz.

Have you seen the new strains coming out from fastbuds? Gelato and another one are coming out soon. Gonna have to pick them up

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve had my eye on them mate. Seedsman has brought out his own gelato auto. I’m sure he has an offer on them also. Maybe worth checking them out :+1:
You did a first class job with that WW. She’s a beast! I hope the buzz is what your looking for and you make it a staple in your indoor garden. The seeds are cheap as chips, yields are massive, smell is awesome and potency is on point but not to heavy. It checks every box.

2 Likes

Fastbuds has a bad rep for putting poular names (GSC, GG4) on their autos that contain none of those genetics. Buyer beware. I’ve personally never run them though.

5 Likes