EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I’ve already dropped another one lol. Basically looking for a great daytime smoke which it has to beat out the Brooklyn Sunrise I’ve been hooked on. Actually i’ll be finished everything, and will be perfect timing for the WW.

Still looking forward to dropping GSC, how’s the smoke/yield with that one? I have never smoked it, heard it’s great.

2 Likes

I read that somewhere also. They jumped on the popularity of the Girl Scout cookie name and abbreviated it to GSC auto. To be fair the indoor grow I did last year with them it was a decent enough plant and the smoke was strong AF.
If it wasn’t for the buy 5 get 5 free offer I’d likely have went elsewhere. Most commercial breeders tend to try and replicate popular strains often enough failing in delivering what they say it is.

2 Likes

Nah nah it’s not great I should’ve explained more it was a tiny room built out of Black an white in a loft that really was only fit for 4 plants and needed better conditions :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: so like they’re hearty plants in a proper environment rather than budget I reckon you’d easily hit the 4 pp mark.

I’ve never grown any WW but never smoked it either so with the yields being heavy it might be something
I look at but I’m a greedy bastard so not sure if a mellow strain would last me :laughing:

2 Likes

Well this blue dream has half a 4x4 tent to itself now under 600w solstrips so well see what she does in next 5 weeks. I’ve taken a stake and tied it between the main 2 colas so she’s growing on an angle to allow more light to the lower buds. I’ve also pushed the ppm up to 1000 as I’ve only the 2 strains running (2 plants). I may keep pushing higher to see how much they can take.

4 Likes

Good to know! I’ll be planting them anyway due to the 5x5 deal and wanted to test them out.

Mainly sticking with Mephisto, Dinafem and really pleased with dutch passion. Any other good auto breeders that I’ve missed?

3 Likes

Rqs do some half decent stuff :v:

2 Likes

Mephisto, Sweet Seeds, and Delicious are my go to auto breeders.

4 Likes

My commercial auto run seeds that will be ran alongside a couple of @ReikoX auto fem mix and 2 of @cogitech auto reg creations (LRUV x tangerine dream and LRUV x cheese)

10 Likes
4 Likes

I think I may have a few of them also. Also how are seedsman ones? I’m sure i have a bunch of their freebies.

Man just looked at sweet seeds, and some great looking ones. Looking for some very potent ones, so making a list lol.

4 Likes

I’ve not ran any rqs autos but I have got a sweet seeds dark devil running in the greenhouse. She’s the biggest plant in there at the moment.

3 Likes

@cannabissequoia your sour life saver x red cherry berry.

I think once these step on the gas in a month or two they will fill the entire greenhouse :+1:
Fingers crossed they both end up female :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Congrats on reversing your cookies kush. Hopefully you get plenty of fem seeds to grow with.

4 Likes

Seedstockers they are owned by dutch passion and you can buy 25 auto fem seeds for 55 dollars us .

3 Likes

Thanks @Billybob. It’s still early days. Sacs are swelling. The good thing is the tents he/she is in is shared with the mothers to be so any pollen floating around isn’t a problem. I’m gonna try and save some for a later time also :+1:

3 Likes

pollenchucker disclosure :joy:

That’d be BOG x Barney’s; I hope they produce for you man-- the parents flavors were both amazing. Maybe take some clones later in case they’re worth re-trying in the tent?

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

If they turn out nice I’ll cut them right back and reveg. They are in 11 litre fabric pots but if I do reveg them I’ll cut the roots right back and stick them in some 25 litres maybe. Let’s see if they manage to finish here in the UK with our “awesome” Weather :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Here’s an idea for storing the bike that loks like your style:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Next movie is my favorite cheech and Chong movie :rofl:

3 Likes

@Esrgood4u You at graft today mate?

2 Likes