EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Bodhi tree @Gaz29

6 Likes

@cannabissequoia. Well find out if and when they finish mate but they are looking really really good.

Nowhere near the size of your leaves but considering I’m UK they are a good size :+1:

6 Likes

Have they started flowering yet mate…? Maybe do a bit of light deprivation ( cover it up with tarp .) for a week or so just to get them going.? It’ll make sure you get some bud before the weather here returns to ‘normal’ lol.
And that Bodhi Tree is on the large side, excellent buy your tent was/is ( wish i had a garden ) outdoors.!
Anything pre-flowering yet , .? yer gonna have some big fkrs at Harvest time bro, good work.:+1:
Gaz

3 Likes

Yeah man. They all have pistils now and bud sites showing but no pre flowers as such. We have good weather till October supposedly but a tarp is a good shout. It’ll kick them into proper bloom a bit quicker. I’ll pop to toolstation tomorrow and pick one up. :+1:

4 Likes

Ashamed? I didn’t drink that much :neutral_face:

2 Likes

SHITE!!! :rofl: Your a mortal Moy :laughing:

1 Like

That your dyslexia showing it’s face? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Whatcha feeding your outdoor plants in bud? I’m still having problems with flavor coming through

3 Likes

yes if you can be there all the time & only miss a day or 2. :blush:

Eh? You eating your plants now? Or are they not smelly enough? :confused:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

They smell fine. Some of my autos just have no flavor

1 Like

Megacrop @Meesh. I’ve also gave a feed of miracle grow for a nitrogen boost. Nothing fancy :+1:

1 Like

They are close enough where it won’t be a problem mate. I’d likely only deprive them of light for a few days just to try kicking them into flower. I grew a beast outside last year but it never finished for me. I don’t want that happening again so I’ll be vigilant this time. :+1:

3 Likes

No need to use the tarp. They are starting to flower without it. The dose of miracle grow as a nitrogen boost seems to have also helped to green things up and promote a little extra stretch. :+1:

Bodhi tree stretching out.

7 Likes

Looking good, Buddy! Outdoor plants are the best!

5 Likes

They are doing great @Meesh. I just hope the greenhouse allows them a little more time to finish as my outdoor last year would have yielded a massive amount had she finished. Time will tell eh?? :v:

4 Likes

I’m still in a panic about how to net or trellis mine. Dad comes tmw. Hopefully he has figured it out as I’m kinda girly and not as mechanically inclined. Best of luck finishing those! Was it mold problems in the past?

2 Likes

No mould but lack of sunlight and bad conditions rain etc. Frost set it and she gave up on me unfortunately. I did all I could to keep her going but she just gave up. Likely the cold that ended her.

1 Like

Gonna have to stick to the indicas huh

2 Likes

Can you cover them with trashcans and force them to bud now? Maybe that would help?

1 Like

Maybe some auto flowers. I grew a big devil XXL outdoors last year and she did better than the ones I grew indoors. It’s just finding a strain hardy enough to cope with the conditions.

1 Like