EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

You’ve done a fantastic job, mate. Genetics plays a big role, but as we all know it takes proper nurturing to make the most of nature. Looking forward to the smoke report, although I would never encourage you to rush the drying and curing process.

P.S. I do have more of these seeds - and more hiding in cured buds. At some point after I have collected them all, I might make some available to the community.

7 Likes

By the way, the Tangerine Dream mother that the seeds came from provides a very strange high - drop in blood pressure, dizziness, sort of trance-like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas type shit, but not anxiety-causing. It fucks you up in a way that you just don’t give a shit any more. Not the type of stuff to smoke before mountain biking or welding, for example.

8 Likes

She’s still going strong mate. I’m gonna let her go as long as I can to see if she stacks a little more. Likely another week minimum. The train wreck that’s in there has another 2 weeks at least so I’m in no hurry really. It’s gonna be one hell of a trimming session when she does get the chop. I keep wondering if I’d never messed up with the PH how big she would have been. :thinking:

4 Likes

Oh, she’s just out of the tent for a photo op - I see. :slight_smile:

Heck yes, let her stack more if she will, and stop beating yourself up for the pH issue. You learned something and still ended up with some killer plants! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yeah I had to share OG the sheer size and quality you’ve produced with your cross. That was just a single seed I’d planted so I’ve still got a few remaining that I plan on growing in autopots again next year in the cheapo greenhouse.
The cheese x I’ll likely have to move outside to finish up when I cut my remaining plants in a couple of weeks as shes around 5 weeks behind. Not ideal but I’ve a RDWC photoperiod run I’m trying to get started so it finishes in time for Christmas. Either that or I finish her in the tent while I veg the photos out

4 Likes

Granted, I’m only a year into pollen :gear: & what not, but that’s a breedable plant to me. :smile:

THAT’s the size of an auto I want to play with. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

They are F1 seeds so all the girls should have identical potential to the one grown here. I’ll get you some seeds, bud.

5 Likes

She stands around 4ft tall and 3ft wide. I’m sure if she had perfect conditions through out she’d have been a lot bigger :v:

5 Likes

What does she smell like @Esrgood4u ?

Seems like we should probably come up with a better name to call her than LRUV x Tangerine Dream.

5 Likes

Gotta be said I’ve smoked some tangie dream before and it was a pretty racey strain that got you smashed and I’ve not tried el ruv yet but heard it is the chronics so potentially quite a good strain you’ve made there bro. Interested to see where you get it by chop day as that’s sssstackin :muscle:

4 Likes

Much like the original LRUV fruit smell when you put your nose to her just not as pronounced with a slight musky skunk smell when you rub a bud. She’s shared the tent with 8 different strains so it’s hard to separate all the different odours just sticking your nose in the tent.

5 Likes

This one was Tangerine Dream Auto from Barney’s Farm - which is significantly different (lower THC, higher CBD) than standard TD.

4 Likes

Yeh it’s prolly that one bro I’m UK side like Esr so the TD I smoked will more than likely be the Barneys it was homegrown I doubt people the people
I had it off had the real deal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it took volume to get me high but when I got there man it was a very racey high, but could quite easily keep you indoors :rofl:

1 Like

Mine isn’t racey at all. Weird. The opposite, in fact.

Barney’s makes a photo TD and an auto TD. They are significantly different plants.

4 Likes

Are they regular auto’s @cogitech .? I’d like to maybe ‘test’ some for you mate , i have some lowryder x Devil auto’s ( from @ReikoX.) that i could send you for a wee trade .?!
Nice cross grown by @Esrgood4u ~ have you grown any yet .?
Gaz

4 Likes

I’ve got two of mine running @Gaz29 and one in a big Rock wool block I started yesterday ready for my RDWC run. I’ve got plenty of seeds to give out just short on cash to send them off. Maybe I could send some up to send out with the forum seed run seeds??

1 Like

Yep. Regs.

No trade necessary, unless you’ve got some guaranteed high CBD gear laying about - I’d take a few of those. I’ve got LR x Devil from reikox already. Not sure if I will ever get around to growing them. Too many seeds!

PM me, when the time comes and I have confirmed I have plenty more to share, you’ll get some.

3 Likes

If @Gaz29 wants to run a couple sooner I’ll send him a few up???

1 Like

If you feel like you can spare a few, that’d be mighty nice of you. I can’t even remember how many I sent ya. Like 12 or something?

1 Like

Nah 6 of each but luckily I got a female from the first one. When he receives some from you he can maybe send me some back down. I think these will do excellent outdoors here in the UK summer so they are at the front of my next greenhouse grow :+1:
@Gaz29??? You want some quicker??

1 Like