EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

6 of each? Why was I so fkn stingy? I probably hadn’t collected a whole lot from the buds at that point. Plus, my stealth packing method is a limiting factor.

If you send some up to @Gaz29, then I might as well send replacements to you, with some extras. I’ll count what I have on hand and maybe pick through some more buds and see what I’ve got. I am sure I can spare enough for @cannabissequoia, @Gaz29 and more for @Esrgood4u. Perhaps 10 or 12 each.

4 Likes

I’ll talk to @Gaz29 and figure something out. We’ve traded a few times so have a trust between us.
You need to grow some out yourself @cogitech. Honest if the other seeds grow the same maybe f2 some of even do a feminized run.

3 Likes

F2 would be interesting - probably crazy variation in phenotypes. Unfortunately, I don’t have the space or plant count (legal) for serious pheno hunting. Most of my future chucking efforts will be towards getting reliable high CBD and lowish THC. I have way too many strains now to deal with. I’ve lost focus. Might be headed for a big giveaway at some point.

On a related note, maybe I’ll finally get around to obtaining the final ingredients to mix up solutions for Beam’s test, so I can start home testing for CBD. The test tubes have been sitting on my printer for 8 months.

5 Likes

So do you think this will be higher in CBD?? If so I’ve got a home for every bit of it. My sister in law has terminal cancer and getting radiation treatment. The Charlotte Angel I grew she’s just about through and it’s helps but with this having thc also it will help her sleep. She’s not a well woman :disappointed:

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about that. That’s simply dreadful.

High CBD is recessive, so I doubt the moderate amount of CBD from the TD auto will poke through in this cross with LRUV. I’m no geneticist, however - the only way to be sure is to test it.

3 Likes

Thanks @cogitech
I’ve got no means to test it other then smoke it.
She’s dealing with it. Just a matter of making her comfortable. CBD helps her after she decarbed it and added to her green tea. It maybe a placebo but she’s been doing a lot better. I’ll make her some rso at some point but she’s afraid she’s gonna get stoned. I’ve explained that higher thc levels will help more with sleep and eating and she’s coming around to it after googling everything I’ve explained to her. She’s got nothing to loose really

7 Likes

Well @cogitech i have a pack of pennywise f2’s somewhere ( I’d need to find the pack 1st.) but when i do i can send ya those , and I’ll half the pack of ‘point break’ from @Sebring i have… / 12% thc and 8% cbd =3/2 ratio of thc/cbd. I want to try a few, but along with the pennywise you should find something nice in them. :+1:
And thanks @Esrgood4u bud I’ll take a few of them but no rush mate , I’ll be in touch with you tomorrow/Sunday anyway.
Happy growing mate ,
Gaz

4 Likes

How did I not notice this earlier. :frowning2:
@Esrgood4u , brother, I’m sending you a bunch of seeds with varying amounts of CBD/THC, mostly autoflowers. Just PM me your addy.

The CBD genes aren’t recessive, so much as “weakly co-dominant”, while the THC genes are “strongly co-dominant”.
It’s really better to think of it like 7 on-off switches.

10 Likes

See this is why I love my OG family. I don’t even get this kind of support from my “real” personal friends @Ghandisflipflop is the exception :heart:

8 Likes

That ratio guide is VERY good & will pass that on to my Dad asap. Yesterday was my mother’s memorial & he was asking about gummies & dosage because trying my brownies without guidance nearly sent him to the ER (:sweat_smile: not my fault!).

It seems to me that there’s an adjustment period for MMJ use, not completely unlike the delay required for SSRI accumulation, but not as … ‘compromising’. It took some experimentation to find the right amounts/ratios for my Mom when she was passing because she’d been proudly sober for 17-18 years; Respecting that 100% I had to offer the argument that surgery would mandate “getting high” basically indisputable, & therefore getting a little buzz from cannabis edibles (from a targeted dose) wouldn’t compromise her achievements in staying “clean” & sober.

I can’t say what worked best for what/when, since my Sister was managing that, but I think this chart is reliably accurate & very informative/efficient. :thumbsup: Where’d it come from? :wink:

1:1 for me, being an astronaut. :star:

Thanks, as always. :wave:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Just been thinking. While I wait for Epsom wouldn’t some natural Himalayan rock salt do just as good as Epsom? Like I ingest the salt in electrolyte drinks and occasionally on food so should be age for plants too right?

3 Likes

Just nip to boots mate.

£5 for a kg or they sell a 5kg bag for £10

2 Likes

Already ordered off eBay bro just thinking rather than them waiting a few more days use that today then Epsom when it comes. I know it’s packed with minerals and I’ve just done a cheeky google I get why Epsom is more effective but doesn’t say not to use the Himalayan stuff. Which like I say I put it into fresh lemon juice and warm water an neck it off it’s good stuff good for a hangover though doesn’t taste grand :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I dunno what do ya reckon just wait for the Epsom?

3 Likes

I reckon if it’s safe for us/humans/Geordies to ingest then it will be safe for plants BUT plants don’t have stomach acids and such to help break down or convert stuff into usable elements like we do.

3 Likes

https://homeguides.sfgate.com/fertilize-plants-sea-salt-39373.html

Have a read of that bro n see what u reckon cos sounds about the same mix of Epsom you’d give? @ReikoX wanna chime in bro Himalayan salt yay or nay :rofl:

3 Likes

:thinking:hmmmmm interesting. I know the word “salt” has a wide variety of uses. People automatically assume it’s what they put on chips and is unhealthy​:rofl:. I’m a little unsure so personally I’d not use it unless I knew 100% it was good for the plants. Good shout asking @ReikoX to chime in. Also @MomOnTheRun may be able to advise on this mate :+1:

3 Likes

Amen bro table salt and salt are totally different things lol Epsom salt that isn’t actually salt it just looks like salt so they named it salt. Ya wanna try one them drinks btw they’re dirty but Jesus it’ll pick you up.

3 Likes

I cant do Red Bull or anything like that mate. Stuff kills me. Heart palpitations and pushes my blood pressure through the roof where I feel like I’m gonna pass out. I’ll stick to a little nose candy every once in a while if I need a pick up like that :laughing:

3 Likes

You are probably going to need some bacteria to break the Himalayan rock salt down unless you let it soak and dissolve in your water, so its soluble. I use it for making Labs with organic sugar and organic brown rice. The bacteria love the minerals.

4 Likes

I have heard of using sea salt for micro nutrients before. It’s not the same as table salt. It wouldnt have as much magnesium as Epsom salts do.

6 Likes