EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Under 12/12 till finish along with my 2 BD x CK
Afghani #1 fem

Front to rear - ssdd, Cromjog and bodhi tree regs

Every cromjog I’ve planted (5) has ended up male so fingers crossed this one’s female.

6 Likes

Good luck to you, Bro. However, I can guarantee you the sex will never be as good as with an older woman. lol

4 Likes

Mine too! Total hottie. I had a huge crush.

1 Like

I agree as with an older woman more effort gets made incase they are traded in for a newer younger model :rofl:

3 Likes

Fastbuds G14 (G13 auto flower) I’ve moved outside for her last week or so of life to see if the cold will help the buds gain a bit more colour.

5 Likes

@cogitech LRUV X Cheese. This is gonna be another beast of a plant. She still has 4 - 5 weeks remaining.

7 Likes

@cannabissequoia both your plant have decided to throw balls mate. Maybe it’s the outdoor conditions they been grown under. I’ll be taking an axe to them later. I’m a little upset about it to tell the truth. They seemed to be doing great :persevere:
Plant 1

Plant 2

5 Likes

Sorry about that. My balls give me hell every day. :persevere:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Is this a photo plant - ( not auto.?) :arrow_heading_up:
How long did the elruv x Tangie dream take from seed to weed .?
I am gonna add a dash of lowryder x devil pollen on a branch or two on my next auto’s grow
L

2 Likes

It’s ok mate. It likely wasn’t a hermie prone plant the conditions they lived in was a little humid and with the growth rate I was having to bend and fold stems regular. I’ve likely stressed them a little much. It is what it is. I’m just glad I caught it in time as the critical are budding like crazy and the bodhi tree is shooting pistils everywhere. Just means more room for them to stretch out

3 Likes

It’s an auto reg mate. 1st one I grew hermied on me early for some reason so I planted another. It’s 4 or so weeks behind the rest. I’ve a couple remaining somewhere :thinking: if I can find them I’ll send you a couple up.
The LRUV x Tangerine dream I chopped night before last. 11.5 weeks ish.

2 Likes

Where’ve you gone bro. Hope all is well.

6 Likes

I’m good mate. Just been having a rough time past couple of weeks and not had the time to come on OG. Just need to get a few things in order and I’ll be back properly :+1:

6 Likes

I’d like to thank @Sebring for his generosity sending the cbd care package out for my sister in law. I’ll get some of them into some coco in my small tent as soon as it’s free.

@cogitech your LRUV x Cheese should be ready in about another week or 2 mate. She’s ended up another beauty. I think if it’s possible you should maybe make these available to some of our OG members :+1:

14 Likes

I just might do that. Many of the seeds are still sleeping in buds so I won’t know how many I have to give away for a while.

Which reminds me, I should smoke some Auto Cheese. :smiley:

8 Likes

12/12 from seed tent. Please excuse the lack of maintenance :rofl:
Left side
Rear 1 Afghani #1 fem
Front 2 of my Blue Dream x Cookies kush fem project
Right side
Rear bodhi tree
Middle SSDD
Front Cromjog
All showed as female other than the SSDD who’s lagging behind.

Bodhi tree pistils

Cromjog pistils. Finally a female. Took 8 seeds to get a girl.

Greenhouse. I’ve had to remove a few buds here and there because of mould. Really wet here in the UK now. May have to cut a few holes out of the sides of the greenhouse to help with the humidity. Wasn’t expensive so it’s no big problem

14 Likes

Greenhouse stuff looking good mate hope you get some finished before the weather really changes or mould becomes a danger etc. All yer 12/12 from seed plants are doing great , the bodhi Tree is a big girl amongst those.
I’ll have a few of them Cookies Kush and blue dream cross up and running soon at my other spot :+1:.
Talk again later bro.
Gaz

6 Likes

I have one running in rdwc @Gaz29 along with a few other strains. All sharing the same feed and it’s causing a calcium deficiency with the Bruce banger. The others are happy as Larry. In a week or so when the LRUV x Cheese is finished I’ll start a small log. In mean time I’ll pick up some calmag as there’s just not enough calcium in my tap water. Crispy curling leaves. It’s a seedsman strain so not the best breeder and I’m sure @Explorer has had trouble with his seedsman strains??

6 Likes

Yeh mine are curling but I wouldn’t put that down to my tap water bro probably my poor conditions. Struggling right now with night time conditions that dehumidifier made 0 difference so night humidity still a problem so will be taking that back :rofl: had some bud rot on the washing machine today only
Minuscule but if it’s started on that and the chem had it then maybe there’s more so got a chore of demolishing my scrog to pull each and every plant out to individually inspect them. So yeh my leaves are curling but that’s minor in my world right now mate :rofl:

4 Likes

The room it’s situated in needs sealed mate (windows shut) although the size we have are supposed to be able to dehumidify an entire 3 bed house.
Hopefully nothing to bad is going on down your end. Maybe take some time out. It helped me get my head right although I hammered the drink and white stuff for 2 weeks solid. Now I’m depressed at the state of my bank account after it :thinking: it’s always one step forward then 2 back for me at the minute.

4 Likes