EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I’m just flowing with it bro had a hectic day so woke up to find bud rot made a game plan aaaand that got fucked up so tomorrow big day of moving everything out and then back in but just wanna examine so fingers crossed it’s not everywhere but if it is I’m just gunna cut losses n start again. Put loads of dollar into this stealth shit n feel a bit pissed off doing it to myself :rofl: but life goes on either way init mate is what it is.

Oh also reason it doesn’t work cos I sealed room it gets far too hot as I exhaust into same room. I’ve come up with a solution with a close pal of mine so taking it back get my cash back n crack on with different vision :rofl:

4 Likes

How long did it take for the 12 n 12’s to show sex?

2 Likes

Around 4 - 5 weeks from breaking the surface @HaRdRoC . To be honest I don’t really count the days with my plants now. If I’m doing 18/6 I flip when they get to around 18 inches tall or show maturity on their own then just let them go till I feel they are ready.
This 12/12 from seed is my first time doing it and it’s more an experiment to see what I can achieve in such a small space with height restriction but also the extra bud even if it’s not a lot is welcomed. The tent was laying empty so I said fuck it and filled it up :rofl:

5 Likes

What do you mean you can’t do Redbull or anything like that? He was talking about salt?

Redbull gives you high blood pressure and heart palpitations…but this “nose candy” you speak of doesn’t???

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It’s because they have more experience and are generally filthy. :sweat_smile::wink:

1 Like

When have you ever seen me drink an energy drink mate?? The stuff is pure evil and makes my heart race :rofl:

4 Likes

Tsk…you’re missing my point here haha nevermind oldman. :wink:

2 Likes

I do understand mate. Red bull effects my heart and blood pressure more than any cocaine does. :v:

2 Likes

What fan are you using mate?

1 Like

I never saw where @Explorer mentioned any sort of stimulant drink though.
I think he just meant he takes a swig of salty water with lemon juice.
Nevermind Lol.

3 Likes

Said no one ever… hahahaha

2 Likes

Uhhh not sure which fan you mean so my main inline fan for cooling my light and scrubbing air is a 5” inline dual speed RAM fan that runs 12/12 with the grow then I’ve got a 6” RAM desk fan dangling from the ceiling of my drobe that runs 12/12 and I’ve a Hyundai oscillating tower fan that also runs 12/12.

Also on the “energy drink” side of things it’s an electrolyte drink not an energy drink but essentially it means the same thing but it’s not rammed with sugar or anything bad what it consists of it literally a small bit of kettle water to dissolve a teaspoon of Himalayan rock salt into and like half of a fresh lemons juice squeezed in topped up with cold water. It isn’t the tastiest drinks ya might want something to wash down with but it will genuinely make you feel uplifted isn’t for everybody but if ya try it ya might not hate it i was pleasantly surprised when I tried it cos it don’t taste as bad as it sounds.

And you @Esrgood4u I’m by far not a close friend like @Ghandisflipflop and I get the wanting to avoid the shit around you but masking it with that shit won’t do ya no good not even mentally so if I was to be closer and be your friend I’d of slapped that dirty coke nose right off :rofl:

5 Likes

I just wondered what fan you were using for your exhaust.
The other night when I said " I know something you don’t" I was referring to a fan what I bought which is super quiet and Ideal for stealth.
I use a fan controller on mine.
I’ll post a link when I find it again.

5 Likes

@Esrgood4u,
I was right about that weird beetle we seen the other day.
They are Lady Bird larvae.

5 Likes

The one that was on my strawberry plant and brown bin??

9 Likes

It’s only took ya like 7 weeks to say then ya lemon :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes mate, that’s the one.

2 Likes

Weird looking fucker :rofl: looks like something from Jurassic Park haha

5 Likes

I’m very interested in seeing it too! Big yields indoors aren’t too important to me but efficiency always is. :nerd:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

My small 60x60x90 tent is running 120ish watts of solstrips. I could likely do a 9 or 16 plant 12/12 SOG in small litre square pots. :thinking:
I think Ill give that a try once this 12/12 grow is finished and I’ll grow the photoperiod cbd strains @Sebring sent me to help my sister in law.

6 Likes