EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I harvested the plants just as I would normally @Tinytuttle . I wet trimmed the leaves as best as I could and over several nights I de seeded each bud. I never counted the seeds but I reckon I got around 6 - 700 seeds and about 95% of them were a nice dark brown and mottled. I’ve cracked a few just to check for viability and I’ve not had any fail. I sent some to @Gaz29 to send out with the seed run our side of the pond. Hopefully someone cracks some and gives a little feedback. Your welcome to some if you want mate.

9 Likes

:egg:-over-easy :smile: :fork_knife_plate: :bread:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

@Esrgood4u is that LRUV x Tangerine Dream cured yet? Smoke any?

2 Likes

Ive only tried a small amount in a J mixed with tobacco mate. It seemed a little harsh but that will calm down with curing a little longer. It tastes and smells much the same as the LRUV did over ripe pineapple but the buzz gave me a weird tingley body stone feeling. I didn’t smoke enough to see how much it would bake me though if I’m honest so I can’t really comment on the head high.
Oh. It yielded a little over 5 oz fully dried.

The LRUV x Cheese I’ve not tried yet but it yielded 3.5 oz. I took her at around 10 weeks. The buds have much better bag appeal than the tangerine dream x LRUV. Bigger and really compact. You can definitely smell the cheese in her. She stinks the room out when I unzip the bag she’s curing in.

18 Likes

2 weeks into 12/12 and stopping the scrog tucking a few days ago.
Barney’s farm LSD

Blue dream x cookies kush.
@meesh @Explorer @Gaz29

Seedsman Bruce banger I’m a little disappointed with. Was expecting more from all the positive reviews on the site.

Gorilla glue.
These seeds I’ve grown a few times but this time around I’m less impressed. They are doing ok and bud sites everywhere but growth not what I was expecting.

@Gaz29 you was right about the bodhi tree leaves frosting up.

16 Likes

12/12 tent
Blue dream x cookies kush. I’m thinking 2 more weeks as she’s still swelling but fade also happening.

Afghani #1 should finish around the same time as the blue dream x but she’s not filling out as much as I’d like so I may just let her go as long as I can.

Bodhi tree. I really need to grow this out on a normal schedule as the trichrome production is off the charts.

Cromjog. I had to use a little bondage to control her height hence why she’s leaning like she is. Stretch seems to have stopped and buds are developing like they should.

16 Likes

Why don’t you take a bottom branch or two from the bodhi tree and re-veg til big af and go from there. Have you got any of the blueberry x bodhi tree ? - if so then that’s a big yielding plant - crack a couple of those :+1:.
Anyway all looking good, the cromjog looks a bit behind the others but looks nice…
I’ll have a couple of yer blue dream x C.Kush growing soon mate.
Gaz

4 Likes

The bodhi tree and Cromjog were started a few weeks after the BD x CK mate. I’ve found some agent k seeds in my stash I’m gonna maybe 12/12 and reverse and make some seeds as long as I get a female after these are all done. The bodhi tree is awesome @Gaz29. I’d love to do a full run with her but being reg seeds it kind of puts me off. I still have a few here so maybe a female seed run will be on the cards for them at some point

6 Likes

Thats the GG I’ve got running mate. 4 weeks or so veg and now 2.5 weeks into flower.
For being cheap seeds they certainly perform well.

14 Likes

@cdnBuddy. I just remembered I said I’d show my e.c so I’ve just put the cleaned tester in the control bucket. 2.09 e.c that works out slightly over 1000ppm

10 Likes

Haven’t checked since I came back but so far that one is only one up and out so far so I can’t disagree that they perform well :rofl: told ya I had to peel the taproot out of the tissue which I’ve never had happen before.

3 Likes

I think I may have let them veg a little too long. 3 weeks nearly into 12/12 stretch set in fully now and things are getting interesting :thinking:

15 Likes

Umm…yeah! Holy stretch Man!

3 Likes

Haha I’m limited on height @Meesh :rofl: your plants can have as much height as they need :laughing:

3 Likes

Holy crap, they are probably going to lift that net or start breaking a few branches pushing against it.

It will be fun cutting the net away when they are done, I hope they are all finishing up at the same time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’ve kept the shorter flowering ones to the front for that exact reason @Shadey. The two at the rear are 10 week bloom minimum and the two at the front 8 - 9 weeks. I’ll obviously do my best come harvest time for the first two to keep the net intact. I plan on stripping below the canopy fully come this weekend but my plans often don’t happen because of laziness :laughing:

4 Likes

Yeah, I know, grand master LITFA 10th Dan.

I have been saying to myself since last Wednesday, I must pot up those tranquil elephatizer remix seedlings, the roots are coming through the bottom of the solos :roll_eyes: and they are going pale. Maybe tomorrow :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m a LITFA Champ’ - im great at leaving them the fk alone … lol.
I have a couple females needing up-potted, but i will get round to them soon. :+1:.

How long did ya veg them for @Esrgood4u and what are those - your GG .? Hows the 12/12 tent plants etc … hopefully alls well. !
Looking good as per usual mate …
Gaz

4 Likes

Vegged for aound 4.5 weeks @Gaz29
Rear left is Bruce banger (not impressed at all with these)
Rear right is Barney’s farm LSD
Front left is blue dream x cookies kush
Front right is bulk feminized GG.

4 Likes

That LSD is a behemoth lol

2 Likes