EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Yeah I think she’s gonna be the biggest yielder out the bunch @HaRdRoC. Hopefully they don’t stall/freak out when I remove everything below the canopy at the weekend. It’s gonna be fun seeing how they respond to it :v:

4 Likes

Trichome check on the 12/12 from seed blue dream x cookies kush

They look about ready to me. What do people think??

14 Likes

Rip it.

20 characters.

4 Likes

Looking good. I have one to trim tomorrow that has the same amount of ambers!

4 Likes

Give her the ax, 20 n stuff

4 Likes

Thanks all. I’ll give her the chop tomorrow night (UK time) the 2 plants will likely only give around an oz each but the grow was more to see how stable my seed creation would be. I can call it successful now. :v:
We’ll see how well she does yield wise via the one I have running in my RDWC grown on a proper light schedule.

10 Likes

I think they look perfect! Have a nice trim! :grin:

5 Likes

Cheers @meesh. The tiny bonzia size of the plants the trim session should only take me about 30 minutes max :laughing:

5 Likes

Turkey! I should send you some DBHP to harvest. I’m not looking forward to 2 straight days of that shit coming off vacation. lol

4 Likes

If I had that much to trim I’d invest in a table trimmer.

Ive got a really short attention span so normally I’d just chop a couple of branches at a time and leave the rest on the plant to continue to grow and mature for another day or so. :v:

9 Likes

12/12 from seed tent
Afghani #1 has what looks like another week left.

Bodhi tree has to be one of the frostiest plants I’ve ever grown.

Cromjog. I’m loving the smell this is giving off. It’s like a really strong Lemon Pledge (furniture polish) smell.

2 Agent K seeds put into coco yesterday. If we get a female it will be reversed and selfed :v:

14 Likes

:thinking: I imagine some cola-handed hippie knocking over a box fan on a table one day then freaking out & dropping buds on the fan & thus the table trimmer was born. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

Your mind works in a mysterious weird way my friend :laughing:

8 Likes

The RDWC tent.
As you can see I’ve stripped almost everything from below the canopy.

Above the canopy.
LSD

Bruce Banger.

Blue Dream x Cookies Kush.

Gorilla Glue.

All the girls together.

They are all feeding 2.2 ec megacrop and ph of 6.0 with nothing added. This time around I’ve no sediment left from the megacrop like I did with the autopots so I think I owe @GreenleafNutrients an apology. I just think as long as it’s circulating in the rez and the water is constantly moving it can’t settle and cause the build up I had. :+1:

15 Likes

They all look good. I have a single LSD fem iv just wet ( with others.) and yours is on ‘Beast Mode’ :+1: & I think one of my plants is your blue dream x cookies cross, as mine looks similar to yours…!
Anyway you have a good weekend mate…
Gaz

• Edit;

Ps. I thought it was yourself who sent me the LSD ,it’s at my 2nd spot germing just now :+1:mate.

Is it frostier than the stardawg x ghash you grew out ( the ones i made.?)
Glad the Bodhi Tree has frosted up for ya , as ALL the @LED_Seedz’s gear iv run have been in the ultra-frosty category.
Good night bro …

Ps. I’ll delete pic soon :+1:. I think that :arrow_heading_up: is your blue dream cross .?!

7 Likes

I sent you the LSD mate. :laughing: I got 2 free with an order.

5 Likes

Checking over the 12/12 plants I noticed what looked like a seed growing in the Sensi Seeds Afghani #1
She’s a 7 week strain and was at 9 weeks so maybe a last ditch attempt at survival.
I chopped her and while trimming I went through her buds and found 9 seeds in total :-1:

Checked over the remaining plants and nothing noticeable seed wise on them. Hopefully they will be ok.

10 Likes

Signs of life from both of the Agent K seeds I planted. Fingers crossed for at least one to be female although if both are female I’d not have to self it and create S1s. I’d reverse one full plant, pollinate the remaining one and create F1s instead.

11 Likes

@Gaz29. Check out the bodhi tree you sent me mate :+1:
Buds are hard as rocks, the frost is off the charts and she still has around 3 weeks to go.

22 Likes

wow what a nice looking plant full of buds :slight_smile:

2 Likes