EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

She’s been grown under 12/12 from day one so she’s not that big really. She maybe yield an oz and a half if I’m lucky but the trichome production from her is ultra high. If I could get her in a feminized version I’d grow her out a lot bigger than this :v:

5 Likes

Put in some decoration and it’s Christmas time. :evergreen_tree::thumbsup:

4 Likes

Haha yeah she certainly has a Xmas tree shape. I’m mega impressed with how she is doing. I’d grow one in rdwc if I had any way of knowing she’d 100% be a female. I may give her another run and make some fems at some point next year.

3 Likes

Why not take a clone or 2?
I mean reveg lol

2 Likes

I’ve only got two tents I can use. I’ve got commitments with the small 12/12 tent to do a female agent k seed run. I’ve got more bodhi tree seeds so maybe in the future :+1:

4 Likes

Ah, I see, gotcha. Grow space is always an issue, more ya have, the more ya need lol

3 Likes

just said that to my wife yesterday :smile:

I am going to build an 8 foot x 8 foot room, and said to her why not do it 8 foot x 16 foot

and she said you should you can always use the room

peace and be safe

Dequilo

5 Likes

Looking very nice :+1: @Esrgood4u … You should re- veg as @HaRdRoC says, then your guaranteed the same frost levels etc. ?!
Or crack 2/3 more for a female .?
Good luck with this one :point_up:t3: bro …
Gaz

Ps. This was bred by @Scissor-Hanz ( i just sent ya some mate .) - Glad you found something nice from them. !

2 Likes

I’m giving the agent k a run in the hope I can make some fems mate or I’d reveg in an instant. I’ve just not got the space.

2 Likes

Things are advancing quickly in the RDWC tent. 5 days makes a big difference during the stretch period.
LSD

Bruce banger. I wasn’t impressed at first with her but she’s now doing a little better.

Blue dream x cookies Kush. I’ve struck lucky with my first seed project. She’s doing amazingly well.

Gorilla glue.

13 Likes

The girls are drinking like crazy. I’m having to top the control bucket up with around 2 UK gallons per day. E.C sits stable at 2.5 as they drink. Having to only slightly alter the ph if when topping the control bucket pushes it past the 6.2 limit. The dehumidifier is working as it should. RH is sitting at a perfect 45%
LSD

Bruce Banger

Blue Dream x Cookies Kush.

Gorilla Glue

17 Likes

Looking good over on your side of the world, Bro! That Bodhi tree is quite lovely. The BD x CK looks amazing! You know I’m checking her out! :smiley:

5 Likes

Yeah shes really surprised me with how well she is growing @Meesh. I think I struck lucky pairing the two together :v:

6 Likes

:thumbsup: :beers: :kiss: :dancer: :cocktail:

why must you make me do these things? :joy:

:evergreen_tree: have i met you here before? :laughing:

7 Likes

Most women I meet end up with a drink problem mate so why would my plants be any different :laughing::v:

10 Likes

Blue dream x cookies Kush is a frost monster

Whoever has received these females seeds please report back when/if you grow them out as I’d like to see how they grow in various mediums.

20 Likes

I am sure that this is your ‘dreamy cookies‘ ( i lost track of what this strain was.) but it’s got similar leaves etc. Got a nice covering of trichs already & iv only got 170W of SolStrips ( X2.) above them too.:+1:
I’ll be growing some more at my other spot ( i wet x15 seeds and 15 popped tap roots.
Anyway , cheers again for those seeds bro …
Talk again later.
Happy growing/smoking
Gaz

15 Likes

They look exactly the same as mine mate. More sativa. But the cookies kush is 70/30 indica and the blue dream is 60/40 Sativa. They get frosty quick. Smell to me leans towards the cookies kush.

9 Likes

The girls are around 5 weeks into flower now. I’ll start checking the trichomes properly in around 2 weeks as the gorilla glue is looking like she may finish a little early. Keeping the humidity in the 40s has made a HUGE difference to the trichome production. I’ll do a final defoliation on Sunday and I’ll likely strip a good 50% of the leafs from each of them.
LSD is a beast.
She’s now getting the strong pissy skunky smell. Out of the 4 strains she’s gonna yield the most.

Gorilla Glue.
She’s not as big as the last time I grew them from the same packet of seeds but she’s ultra sticky.

Bruce Banger.
She’s likely gonna go way past the 10 week mark.

Blue Dream x Cookies Kush.
Obviously my favorite out the bunch. Frostiest plant in the tent. Growing extremely well.

20 Likes

Heyheyheyhey,
Good show, bro!!! You’ve got an awesome line-up!!! Big buds are nice…but dropping a little nugget on the table that makes a “thud” sound, always makes people smile. Gotta love a solid nug!!!

5 Likes