EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Gorgeous! Let me know what she tastes like when shes cured. Yum!

4 Likes

Weights.
Gorilla Glue gave me = 98g
Blue dream x cookies Kush = 107g
LSD = yeah hands down my biggest indoor yield at 264g (9oz from a single indoor plant you know a 4 plant cash crop will be happening)
The Bruce banger is drying. I got pissed off looking at it and cut her a little early. She had 10 weeks so I figured enough is enough. Few more days for her drying and I’ll state final weight. Looking like between 3 and 4 oz.
I noticed while cleaning the tent and buckets the submersible pump wasn’t working correctly. Traced it to roots in the circulation line, @Explorer I should have took noticed when you advised me about blockages, cleaned them out and now sucking again so I’ve ordered some copper fittings for the next grow to fit to each bucket in the hope it stops it happening in the future.

8 Likes

Wow that is a great yield :heart_eyes: do you have a clone of it, next one might not be so proliferate, but I hope it is for you.

1 Like

Must have some killer lighting bro

3 Likes

I didn’t take any clones mate no but I will be doing a solo run with just LSD in the RDWC this year. 4 plants in theory should give me 2gpw

2 Likes

Yeah I wonder where I got it from :thinking::laughing:
It’s your solstrips rack but I modified it into two racks of 6 and pump 50w into each strip. Covers the entire 4x4 tent perfectly :+1:

3 Likes

I can vouch for that setup being good for a 4 foot tent. I have the same setup. I made 2 lights so I could split them if required. Each one had 6 X3 strips and a 320 W driver. They are built so each rack is 1 meter wide so they stop 10cm from each end of the 4 foot tent. It covers the area so well. I have not used a meter in there to map it out but I get just as many huge top colas right at the sides and corners of the space as I do in the centre. Your grows are something to be admired @Esrgood4u. Some great work indeed.

2 Likes

Thanks @BudSy. Your gonna make me blush :blush:
Too be fair the plants do all of the work. I’ve found if I can keep the ph and ec levels in range and not f#ck about inside the tent too much I get better results. Now I have a control bucket located outside the grow area I don’t even need to open the tent at all other than to empty the dehumidifier if and when its needed. I do 2 sets of defoaliation during the bloom period “IF” things are getting a little out of hand.

4 Likes

Oi @Esrgood4u put the reefa down bro where’s some snaps on this GG batch ya got :rofl:

3 Likes

See what I mean about small solid nugs??
That’s an oz

10 Likes

Chunky buds, and cool stickers in the background :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yep I covered my seed stash box with all the stickers I received from you and seed stores mate. Looks so much better than the original plain white it used to be. I’d have stuck them on one of my tents but they tend to peel themselves off after a few days. :v:
Inside the box needs a few more. Hint! Hint! :wink:

5 Likes

Reminds me of ammo haze bro. Looks good tho :ok_hand:

2 Likes

For the buds being as small as they are they have a good weight. They are packed with resin. Not a single bud was fluffy in any way. You’ll obviously see what I mean come harvest time :wink:

3 Likes

Oh yeh buddy :smiling_imp: you’ll have to send me your address at some point I’ll send ya some seeds off of it n a kinder surprise. Love egg style :kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Oh 100% you’ll be getting my address to send me some seeds :laughing: not a chance I’m missing out on a GG X GG strain :+1::v:

3 Likes

Yeh man it’s crossed with @SamwellBB’s Marauder so should be some fire in there somewhere :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I just wish there was a way to know 100% what ones were female. I’ll grow a few in coco in the small tent. Find a female and take some cuts to grow in the RDWC system. It’s only 4 pots so unless feminized I won’t even entertain starting from seed in it. :v:

3 Likes

Decided to grow a few auto fems while my new rdwc run veg.
They are from seed stockers mixed auto pack. €15 for 20 seeds, 5 seeds from 4 strains but nothing is labeled. I figured I’d give them a try. Not really bothered how they turn out. You never know they may have some gems in the pack.

The rdwc seedlings
Rear left is blueberry x green crack I received from @Gaz29 a good while back
Front left is glueberry og from Dutch passion
Rear right is holy punch from greenhouse seeds
Front right is bomb seeds atomic that cola sent me.

12 Likes

Bought a Wi-Fi camera to put in tent because I’m lazy. Works ok. Needs situated in a better position so I can view all the plants properly.

I’ll get some proper pictures and more info on what’s going on over the weekend.
For now the buckets are photoperiod and the pots are autos.

7 Likes