EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

There you are! Hope you are good, My friend! Dig the lazy af cam! Super cool!

2 Likes

I’m about @Meesh so don’t stress. I’m spending time in colas jacks rainbow thread at the minute as I’m busy doing a fem run for him in my small tent :+1:
This thread will come back into life properly soon as I can get a minute to take some proper photos.

4 Likes

As promised a quick look at my rdwc.
They seem to be slow growing to be honest the humidity is a bit low so I’ve a 5.5 litre humidifier coming tomorrow.
Blueberry x green crack. She stalled out for a week or so but now growing again.

Glueberry OG

Holy punch

Atomic

I’m hoping the brown on the roots is from the megacrop. They don’t smell and are not slimy.
Rez is 65f
PPM/EC is 750ppm/1.5 EC

7 Likes

Was getting leathery looking leaves at the base of the plants so I’ve added a humidifier to the room and it seems to have helped massively.
Atomic

Holy Punch. Loving the root growth on her. :+1:

Glueberry OG

Blueberry x Green Crack

I plan on flipping them the end of the month so they have another 18 days veg time.
Auto flowers in same tent. Not really concerned about how they perform and will go into 12/12 with the photoperiod plants to finish off.

10 Likes

Nice, looking plants, the roots of the first plant pictured, seem a bit brown compared to the others. Is that in the normal range of colour?

1 Like

It’s the megacrop @Shadey. No slime or smell and running sterile for the time being until my beneficial bacteria arrive in the post :+1:

1 Like

Glad to hear it, if I didn’t like playing in dirt so much, I would probably grow using this style.

2 Likes

I run in soil outdoors, rdwc in my big tent and coco in my small tent. It can be a PITA come feeding time although my coco I just feed from the rdwc control bucket but outside doesn’t need to be fed so heavily. Compost grown bud always taste so much better. I’d love to give organic growing a go but I just CBA with all the work thats involved

2 Likes

Lol that’s how I feel too funnily enough, chemicals are so much easier :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m the king of LITFA :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s GOOD to :bee: the KING :crown:

2 Likes

I added some beneficial bacteria directly to the roots as explained on the packaging to each of the rdwc plants a few days ago.

In just those few days the root growth rate has likely tripled.
Holy Punch

Blueberry x green crack

Glueberry OG

Atomic

The auto flowers

Megacrop EC is 1.7
Ph sitting stable at 6.2
12 days veg time remain before I flip them :+1:

10 Likes

Plants roots go crazy in dwc as it is, what are you going to do when the lid lifts off the bucket :joy:

3 Likes

They are 30 litre buckets @Shadey but I’d love nothing more than to see that happen my friend :rofl:

4 Likes

What happened to you bro you all good?

2 Likes

Got email from our brother a coupla’ weeks ago & confirmed Cola was allright. Time for an update I 'spose.

:v: :rainbow: :uk: :sun_behind_large_cloud: :dog2: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :motorcycle: :+1:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Yep. Both OK, just hiding in the bathroom. :safety_vest: :flashlight:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

@Explorer I’ll send you a link to where he is at in your inbox

2 Likes

Look at the dust in here :thinking:

9 Likes

good to see ya back man hope all is well with you and yours :smiley:

:man_farmer:lime

3 Likes