EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

@Northern_Loki link worked bro. Thanks :+1:

7 Likes

Hey man, is that you? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull Would be a great surprise! leb|nullxnull

5 Likes

Itā€™s me bro. Back but unsure how active Iā€™ll be. Iā€™ll reply though if I get a mention in a thread. Hope your keeping ok :+1:

7 Likes

Hope I will remember how to spell your user name to tag you :sweat_smile:, always had envy of your hydro setups and success beer3|nullxnull, willing to see your work and really glad youā€™re back, missed the Brit Gang ā€¦ beer2|nullxnull

5 Likes

Iā€™ll be about bro. Iā€™ll see if I can poach @Ghandisflipflop back with mom comments but donā€™t hold me to this.

7 Likes

Hope @Explorer and @anon58740919 will be fine, miss the good ole days ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Ermmmm you maybe not me :ok_hand:

4 Likes

:male_detective: ā€¦word isā€¦heā€™s been pimping her all during the pandemicā€¦ :thinking: :moneybag:

:rofl:

:evergreen_tree: :wink:

6 Likes

Nice to see you pop in man, I hope all is well, you got anything growing atmšŸ¤”

7 Likes

Heā€™s got to fund his alcohol issues bro :rofl:

3 Likes

Just started some gorilla cookies bro. Only just put them in rock wool so still early days. Once they are ready to go into my rdwc Iā€™ll throw some pictures on here :+1:

6 Likes

Figured Iā€™d throw my boring shit Iā€™ve got going at the minute on my thread.
Freedom of seeds - godberry. Outdoors north UK but not as north as @Gaz29 :rofl:

Supposedly a good strain to grow over here as she finishes early :roll_eyes: sheā€™s only just started budding FFS. Be end of October at this rate.
My shitty personal grow tent has 4 autos. 2 White widow, 1 blueberry and 1 of @ReikoX SBR fem crosses.

The SBR

As you can see nothing really exciting but figured an update to my thread would keep it alive. :v:

12 Likes

Guess you will finally have something to smoke icon_eek|nullxnull, not bad at all Arriba|nullxnull, autos and fem, the easy way ā€¦ frech|nullxnull

5 Likes

Cheers bro. Iā€™m appreciating autos more at the minute for my personal use. The higher CBD content helps massively with my CPPD and knee issues. Itā€™s either cannabis or tramadol :roll_eyes: no chance of me ever putting tramadol in my system. :+1:

7 Likes

They look good, I think I may fire my tent back up again soon, getting the urge for a different strain to use.

6 Likes

Only my baby tent bro. 60x60 I used to use for making seeds. 3 litre pots filled with store bought compost. They being hammered with light though :rofl:
4 solstrips running at 215w. The heat is an issue :rofl:

4 Likes

Well they donā€™t look like they are suffering from it :+1:

3 Likes

Och I donā€™t think thatā€™ll finish in time , are you gonna take the top pic-plant - indoors to finish or .? It looks good mate. Is that a wee cheapo greenhouse ?

Surely your not hurting for seeds to grow are ya .?! I can send you some seeds to fill yer tent just send me a pm mate. :facepunch:

Anyway itā€™s late here now so Iā€™ll talk to you tomorrow or next time youā€™re logged in etc.

Happy growing mate/peepsā€¦!

Gaz

3 Likes

No bro got plenty of seeds. Godberry staying outside. If it doesnā€™t finish it doesnā€™t finish. Iā€™d read it does well even in the UK so I gave it a shot.
Polly tunnel 6x8x8. Cost Ā£100. Canā€™t complain as Iā€™ve had 3 autoflower runs out of it with good results. Managed to near enough finish a jackā€™s rainbow fem in it last year. Smoke was ok just a little racey. Iā€™ll give the godberry as long as I can :+1:

4 Likes

Glad to know at least someone ended and smoked that Jack :rainbow: project ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes