EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I am always impressed with the speed plants grow at in RDWC, they are getting it on now :+1:

4 Likes

Yeah as soon as the roots hit the water the acceleration in the growth rate is crazy @Shadey
I was meant to be switching back to autopots to allow me to grow more plants but if growing 2 per bucket works out for me I’ll be sticking to the rdwc mate.
Cheers for dropping by my thread :+1:

6 Likes

:unamused:

At least ask the doctor if he can fit you with a high-tech :robot: bionic replacement so you can go back & destroy the bloke who did it to you… :rofl:

Hope you don’t get screwed:clap:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Temperature has dropped massively here. Signs of frost. Hopes are dwindling for the Godberry finishing. :-1:

7 Likes

It’s a tough plant :muscle:, check this out if you missed it … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

Bro that’s a mega thread and well done the grower. One thing. Mines a photo :pleading_face:
She will finish when she’s good and ready. Been thinking about a paraffin heater but the tunnel is a plastic wrap :thinking:
Ive got a tube heater but I’d end up heating the UK if I use it :rofl:
I’ll close the vents to give her the best chance I can but budrot is likely. :+1:

4 Likes

I’m a lover not a fighter. Just ask @Ghandisflipflop mam :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Dayum! Loving that frost!

3 Likes

Yeah the frost is off the charts @Meesh.
All her pistils are still white. She still has a good few weeks remaining. You can see from the top of the fence the frost is here. Feels like it may even snow soon :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

Topped all the plants apart from the runt.

Roots seem nice and white :+1:

3 of the autoflowers pistils are turning brown.
The White widow rear right looks like she’ll be a really late finisher.

10 Likes

I have been looking at small wood stove heaters as we only have electric heating here, just in case of emergencies and the power goes out. I saw on YouTube a small candle heater that produces 5000 btu might be good for an outside set up like you have in a small space.

https://priusstealthcamper.com/5000-btu-candle-heater-oil-conversion/

3 Likes

I’m leaning towards a paraffin heater @Shadey
A full tank can give up to 10 days of burn time. I can position it dead center of the poly tunnel and I’ll stack bricks around it so it’s contained. Was looking at this :+1: https://www.amazon.co.uk/simpa-Anti-Frost-Single-Greenhouse-Paraffin/dp/B07MQ9W4HZ#:~:text=The%20approximate%20burning%20time%20is%2010%20days.

3 Likes

That looks better, 10 days on 1.7 liters is good, your going to confuse everyone not fom the UK using words like paraffin lol.

The bricks should absorb the heat and give a steady radiation of heat all around instead of it all going up top in one spot, good idea :+1:

3 Likes

If I’d said kerosene I’d not know what I was saying myself :rofl:
I fit a lot of woodburning stoves with work so when it comes to conducting heat etc I’ve got half a clue.
I don’t need it to warm the tunnel. Just needs to keep the frost at bay until she finishes.

3 Likes

That surprises me, I would not think people would use wood in the UK unless it’s those wood pellets. My sister in law in Scotland has a coal and oil burning Arger.

2 Likes

It’s all multi fuel burners bro. There is a company that delivers dumpy bags with hard wood (ash etc) to your door for £100. They are really common these days but with all the environmental shite they are starting to crack down on it all :+1:

2 Likes

Kerosene stinks :nauseated_face:, I had one, I don’t know if it could affect the plant terpenes … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

3 Likes

Paraffin to us proper English speaking folk :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl:

3 Likes

Here in Spain parafine is used as a laxative … :poop:frech|nullxnull

3 Likes

That explains so much :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes