1st ever outdoor in n. Alberta using Sebring auto fems!

Still plodding away at getting my girl cropped and will need another 40 hours of trimming to finish her off I think. Weather has gone cold and a bit of snow but she’s hanging in tho dehydrating I think. Tried giving her 12L of 80F water but no change so the ground must be freezing up lower down and preventing her from taking up water. A lot harder to trim when the leaves are all limp and soft. Thinking of cutting her out of the ground and setting her in a bucket of water in the basement to see if she can soak up some water. Supposed to be warming up to maybe +5 during the day but that won’t change things out there.

Pic from last night when I went and got some buds to trim.

My indoor flowering kush girls are still going yellow really bad. On Oct. 7 I gave them both a good dose of the REMO nutes I have as they are the freshest. I even got nute burn with brown tips and leaf margins and adjusted the pH to 5 but other than the burn no change. I had a plant a few years ago that did that and tried all sorts of things to help but nothing worked. I had two other strains flowering at the same time and they didn’t yellow at all until the very end so it could just be the way these ones are. I’ll find out when I flower more from the mother I have upstairs which is showing no signs of yellowing in veg.

The two lowest branches, one far left and one far right are the ones getting STS sprays. No balls yet after 4 sprays but hoping soon. Big lady buds forming tho.

Even the almost totally yellow leaves are showing the burn. I know it’s not toxic salts buildup or the leaves would be all dry and crispy but these are yellowing like normal for end of flowering. Just fading to yellow and going all soft then drying up. The buds are looking normal and nice and green so I’ll just let it go and see how they turn out I guess.

:peace:

8 Likes