EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I can’t sleep on a sativa. My mind races. It’s more about the pain I’m having after my operation that’s keeping me awake. Stopped taking the morphine and hit the godberry instead. Helps massively. Thing is it’s not the cut that hurts the most it’s the bone they drilled to take the pins. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Small tent update.
Since the Back To The Future #2 won’t grow into the single cola plant I was wanting I guess a scrog nets gonna be fitted.
Topped the Gelato and Slurricane so they will fit the net once I install it.
The Gorilla Zkittlez I’ll deal with as she catches up.
Stripped all the lowers from the 2 plants at the back of the tent to allow access to water them.

10 Likes

Big tent.
Got a lockout. Yellowing leaves from new growth working downwards. Looks like a zink issue.
Dumped the entire system and reset using bloom nutrients. Reconfigured meters. Reset pH to 6.0. Let’s see how quick they respond.

11 Likes

Hopefully quickly :relaxed: that nets going to look good when its covered with buds.

2 Likes

Hopefully @Shadey. Resetting everything should hopefully fix my issue. The good thing is they have been under 12/12 for 12 days now so it’s about this time I usually dump the rez and use bloom nutrients anyway. Hopefully they ain’t stalled out too much. :v:

2 Likes

The green is returning quickly :sunglasses:
Thinking the pH meter was the issue.
Still gonna bin what’s left of the megacrop I have remaining as it’s 2 years old now and a bit of a sticky mess :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Small tent.
I had to flip early as the Back To The Future (rear left) won’t behave.
Gelato (rear right) got a massive haircut :older_man:
Slurricane (front right)
Gorilla zkittlez (front left)

Big tent.
Front two have all their green back.
Rear not so much but are definitely looking better :thinking:
Buds forming on all plants. Bit of a pisser the In House Genetics Sugar Cane (rear right) isn’t doing very well. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Small tent
The Back to the future (rear left) is wild :rofl:
Rear right is Gelato
Front left Gorilla Zkittlez
Front right Slurricane
The two upfront are a good bit younger than the rear two.

Big tent.
The Banana kush and BDxCK recovered beautifully not so much the purple kush and sugar cane at the rear of the tent. They are growing and budding still so anything I get from them will be a bonus.
A word from the not so wise. ALWAYS CONFIGURE YOUR PH METERS REGULARLY IN RDWC AND REPLACE QUICKLY IF NEEDED. :roll_eyes::poop:

10 Likes

That was from the beginning if I recall :roll_eyes:, beautiful zinc deficiency :kissing_heart:, saved to my archives … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

She still has 5+ weeks remaining @George so you never know she may surprise me.
I know one thing. Once I’m done with this grow I’m buying all new meters and big bottles of buffer and electrode solution. :+1:

4 Likes

I’m using Advanced Nutrients pH perfect, I have to thank Cola for his advice to throw that pH meter away, I was ruining all fighting with the pH until then :sweat:. I only use it right now for seedlings and when I flush.

Hope that Sugar Cane rewards you with a good crop after all your dedication and forgiveness with her … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

I don’t trust pH perfect mate. You NEED pH to fluctuate slightly anyway.
I’ve binned the remaining megacrop and I’m gonna dump the res again this weekend and use…

from now on. It’s a fair bit more expensive but I can easily lay my hands on it locally :+1:

5 Likes

Dude that Back to the Future looks like a monster!
I can see that taking over completely in flower lol.
Glad to got the pH sorted and caught it early enough.
Always impressed when I see your updates!

I think I’ve got a spare Godberry (attitude freebie from last order) its only the one seed, but you’re welcome to it if you want it? I’ve got more than enough seeds to see me through a life time lol.

4 Likes

I’m gonna maybe do a single plant scrog with the BTTFT as how she grows side branches she will fill the net quickly.
Bro you really should grow the godberry out. Big time heavy stone from her.that knocks you to sleep within 30 minutes :rofl:
I’d normally say yes to the seed for to grow out for my personal use BUT if you want to donate it to @Gaz29 who covers the UK OG seed run postal distribution as it covers his sleep issue needs perfectly. He’d likely get it into a pot a bit sooner than I would.
Also I’m a lot like you. I’ve got seeds coming out my ears. If I like the look of a strain I’ll buy a 5 pack minimum usually then only grow out 2 :rofl:
Edit - they were put into flower last week bro. I’ve not got the room in that tent to veg for more than a month and that’s how long the Gelato had been in there for :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me bro but maybe he’s gonna try it himself but if not then I’ll trade you @SonsOfAvery for something you might be looking for - pm me and we can sort out a trade maybe .?!
How many tents do you have running Esr .?
I like the look of the front two indica dominant plants - are they all in flower now ?

Anyway I’ll be keeping my eye :eye: on this thread mate - busy as usual I see.
:point_up:
Shoot me a message if you’re interested in some nice regular seeds ( just for you.?!.).

Happy growing peeps …
Gaz.

:facepunch:

6 Likes

2 tents @Gaz29
60x60x180cm running 4 solstrips on a 320w meanwell dialed back to 220w
120x120x200 that houses my rdwc system running 12 solstrips running at 650w
The 2 Indica leaning plants up front are Gorrila zkittlez from Barney’s and Slurricane from Anesia seeds.
They are about 2 weeks behind the rear plants as I’d originally was gonna only grow 2 but then I thought “fuck it” and planted the 2 smaller ones after I’d seen pictures of the slurricane.
They were flipped about a week ago as the BTTFT was growing a bit faster than I’d like.
The gelato has showed pistils already.
Hope the BTTFT isn’t to far behind her. You’d not believe the gelato was the oldest plant in there. :thinking:

7 Likes

Wow, you run your Solstrips a lot harder than me. I only run min about 40W each. Yours are around 50-55W rach.

5 Likes

Yes mate. The X2 are good for 58w each so I’m just about at max.
I was expecting more coming my way from an ex friend we all know that I’d paid for and never received that I had plans on reconfiguring the entire rack with so I could run more strips at a lower power instead of maxing them out.

7 Likes

The BTTFT needs to slow down or even better STOP :rofl:

11 Likes

I was wondering what was that net for … frech|nullxnull

2 Likes