EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Beautiful roots buddy :ok_hand:
I’ve had pythium before and it was a pain in the ass to get rid of it. I’ve ran a chiller ever since but I also use Dutch pro keep it clean just to be extra sure I don’t encounter it again :rofl:
https://dutchpro.com/keep-it-clean-duct-cleaner-uk/
I keep saying I’m gonna install my autopots again but it never happens. In January I’m gonna do an autoflower run in the rdwc as I’m curious to see how well they do.

7 Likes

Small tent looks like it’s gonna beat the big tents yield :rofl:

Close shot of the BTTFT that threw balls. The optic foliar switch seems like it’s working. Seen a couple of bananas that I plucked but nothing to really worry about. 🤷

Big tent.
The sugar cane :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

The Banana kush

My BDxCK

13 Likes

Sugar cane looks like it’s fattening up nicely, and I think you’re going to need to bend some tops in the small tent if they get any taller.

2 Likes

I’ve already started bro :rofl:
Avoid back to the future #2 if you can. Had sacs appear everywhere. I’m spraying optic foliar switch and it seems to be working but I reckon I’m still gonna get some seeded bud once they finish :-1:

2 Likes

Shit happens, just a bit of snap, crackle and pop in your joints :joy:

How’s the shoulder and the rest of your body coping with work :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m using my arm but I’ve got no strength in it. Missed physiotherapy as sister tested positive for covid so I had to rebook it. Back on Friday coming. I’m using heat a lot on a night time to calm the pain. Helps a lot but I think it maybe slowing the healing down. I dunno. I want to feel comfortable but also know I’ve got to push myself. What I don’t want is for it to pop out again :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah it’s a fine line between enough and too much use. You just have to be patient :wink:

Sorry to hear your sis got the vid, I hope it doesn’t affect her too much. The wife and I both had it, lasted about 8 days for us.

2 Likes

Thanks @Shadey I’ll be honest. I can’t stand her but we both visit our parents and I give her her due. She works with old people as a carer so she’s in the thick of it. She’s ok. Just really tired. I respect what she does for a living but detest the actual person she is. It’s a bit of a catch 22 :rofl:

2 Likes

Grabbed a few photos from the big tent just before the light comes on.

Sugar cane

BDxCK

Banana kush

Banana kush has a weird smell. Was actually expecting a ripe banana smell. :thinking:

16 Likes

Small tent.
Ermmmm :roll_eyes:
Bit off more than i can chew. Having to bend the stems every day to control them

19 Likes

Big tent plants are getting frostier with every pic. Looking really nice :+1:

2 Likes

Cheers @Shadey
The phones flash makes the frost pop more :rofl:

3 Likes

Think I’ll grow a single one of these BTTF#2 in my small tent next in a 15l fabric pot. She’ll easily fill it herself quickly if I train her properly. :thinking:

13 Likes

Interesting plant structure and leafs :8ball:
Great looking tent my man!

2 Likes

Yeah the Back to the future #2 certainly has a good structure. I only topped her once and she branched out like that. Not the most stable of plants. She threw balls a week or two back that :crossed_fingers:I’ve managed to control with optic foliar switch. Hoping I caught them in time so that I don’t get any seeds growing. Not noticed any as yet so time will tell I guess

1 Like

Pretty plant. Looks like no fun trimming lol

2 Likes

Bro I own a bowl trimmer so it’ll take me 20 minutes :rofl:

3 Likes

Holy shit we are twins lol

2 Likes

Alright @Esrgood4u , yer tents are Looking busy as usual, :+1: nice - what you pulling from your wee tent ( average.) ?

Anyway i Hope your latest injury is healing well …?! Have a good one :point_up:.

Happy growing mate …

Gaz
:facepunch:

3 Likes

It depends on what size pots I use @Gaz29
I usually only put 4 2l pots in it and yield about 6 Oz. This time though I put 4 8l square pots in and they are growing in coco with a 2 inch hydroton base layer. That’s likely why I’m seeing the stupid growth from the BTTF#2 :rofl:
Hoping on 8 Oz this time.
Once they are done I’m gonna grow a single one in a 15 litre fabric pot of Coco and hydroton mix to see what happens. Should be fun to watch :+1:

6 Likes