EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Dropped the humidity down to bellow 50rh with my dehumidifier and added overdrive to the schedule. I’d say it’s working :ok_hand:

Sugar cane

Banana kush

BDxCK

Pointless showing the purple kush embarrassment. It’s still alive and budding fine just not worth the battery life of my phone. It’ll maybe give a half Oz if I’m lucky. :v:

15 Likes

Small tent
The BTTF#2 looks like she needs more N so I gave her a feed with chempak 2.
Things are starting to get sticky in there now.

14 Likes

Nice looking growing my friend.

2 Likes

Nice I’m sorry I have missed some of your show.

Cheers @Hemp. They are growing so that’s good enough for me. If I yield more than I pay to grow them I’m happy bro :+1:
I used to be a lot more “involved” with how they grow but not so much now. Had a few epic plants in the past but work etc now gets in the way more. Hence why I’m gonna give a proper rdwc auto run a try. Less f#cking about :v:

3 Likes

That’s why I grow rdwc

1 Like

Yeah but autos in rdwc I can come in from work. Check them even if the lights are off. Adjust stuff anytime instead of being on a schedule. Makes sense don’t it :+1:
We’ll find out next month when I start my auto grow if it’s gonna work out or not :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve grown a few autos in rdwc.
They grow good in it. Autos are the wifes though.
Shes been known to steal my rdwc spots lol

3 Likes

I grew a white widow couple years back that went 16 weeks and pushed the sides of my 4x4 out :rofl:
Yielded 12oz ish. Smoke was meh though. Hence me chasing the trizzlers. Watch this space :+1:

5 Likes

Think I’ll do a trizzler next time round. And a wedding cake in memory of an old friend. And probably a Gelato auto too…if they all germ lol

2 Likes

The trizzlers look good mate. You should see the plant @Hydro921 wife grew :sunglasses:
Hopefully he’ll throw a picture on here :+1:

3 Likes

Looking forward to trying that one. @Mr.Sparkle produces good autos eh

3 Likes

Watermelon zkittlez lineage so the taste will be there 100%

2 Likes

Last of his I grew was ghost rose cookie devils. That was a nice smoke :sunglasses: still got a few left and some dark sparks

2 Likes

You know in all the time I’ve been on OG I’ve never grown any of @Mr.Sparkle plants. Grew loads of @ReikoX though. The trizzlers I was gonna buy from the USA then seen @Mr.Sparkle had a give away so I jumped on it. Sent me some ghost rose cookie devil also. Both will go in my rdwc next month👍

4 Likes

Things have moved on some from what we were growing last century :joy: I feel my age today too bro

2 Likes

Yeah the cold is getting to my bones quicker in the mornings now. All the metal likely doesn’t help though :rofl:
I’d have thought @Hydro921 would have showed his picture by now :thinking:

2 Likes

Probably wrecked somewhere lol myself I’m having cheese on vape for supper. With a coffee because why the hell not

3 Likes

690dab65ff42a085964a43911d3d272982aa3d85_2_454x500
:sunglasses:
@Albannach

7 Likes

Nice bush :grin:

3 Likes