EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Think the Banana kush is about ready to take.
I’ll check with the microscope tomorrow and check her properly.

The BDxCK is still throwing pistils. Got a while yet I’m thinking.

9 Likes

The gelato is fighting back since I culled the gorilla zkittlez and pushed the BBTF#2 into its space. The gelato is on the right.

7 Likes

Out of likes.

She probably picked up because she doesn’t want to be next :wink:

3 Likes

I just didn’t see how well she was growing until I moved the BTTF#2 over to the left. Was a pleasant surprise. I’m gonna beat my record in the 2x2 by a long shot I reckon @Shadey

Even with the extra space she still looks crowded lol.

2 Likes

Yeah 1 million %
The back to the future #2 on tastebudz site states 800g per square meter. That I can believe. It just won’t stop growing once she puts her feet in the soil. I’d like to try 4 in my rdwc to see how much she gives but she likes to throw balls and I can’t risk it

1 Like

@Shadey happy new year. @Esrgood4u got the fire going. Lol

1 Like

420? I’m down. Got it going now. Peace

1 Like

Happy new year bro. Hope your well. :+1:

1 Like

I think this year is going to be good.

1 Like

I know it’s gonna be good. Cutting all the negative out of my life and moving forward without the clingons.

3 Likes

Fire it up. Yea! Same here. Turn and burn. O yea!!! Lol having fun.

1 Like

Hey he comes. Lol

1 Like

I’m gonna write a book about red beans and rice Sam I am. Lol Will leave the meat out of it. I need to get that cookbook back out

Happy New Year Hemp, it’s not going to be good, it’s going to be better and better every day in every way.

2 Likes

That is what I’m talking about

@Shadey is my boy. Both him and @George are still here from when I joined OG way back in the day. They both welcomed me back with open arms. Not forgetting @Northern_Loki @Calyxander also. My favourite mods :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’ve seen you guys been around for a long time. I respect all y’all. I think you’re some good hands. I enjoy being here. Might not be the best thing to do. Is it worth it yes

1 Like

I don’t have anywhere to go right now I’m enjoying this.

I’d not say I was old school but I’ve got a few years behind me. I took a little time our for a year but we’ll not get into that. Glad your around buddy. I appreciate your presence on both OG and my thread :+1:

3 Likes