EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Definitely tag me. Honest I know they were just a cross I made at the last minute but they perform awesome.
Buds dry like rocks.:+1:
Smell like the blue dream but grow like the cookies kush.

9 Likes

Quick photo of the small tent before the lights come on.
All at 10 weeks from flip.
The whole family.

Tastebudz BTTF#2

Anesia seeds slurricane

Feminised seeds Gelato

Looking at what they will likely yield I wish I’d giving them more care and attention.

9 Likes

Looking good in here

1 Like

Cheers bro. I didn’t really “care” for them if I’m honest. I think if I gave them more attention they would look a lot healthier. My small tent is usually for my personal smoke. Don’t get me wrong I’ve got plenty of bud but I reckon I could have kept them looking healthier. :+1:

2 Likes

2 plants remaining in the small tent.

Gelato

Slurricane

The gelato will likely be chopped Saturday. The slurricane looks like she’s got another week or two in her.

9 Likes

Big tent auto run. They will be under a constant 18/6 throughout the grow.
2 ghost rose from the legend @ReikoX.

2 trizzlers from another legend @Mr.Sparkle.

2 fastbuds purple lemonade. One dampened off :fu: so replaced with the last one I had yesterday. Hopefully the 2nd seed does better.

2 fastbuds wedding cheesecake. One didn’t crack so I binned it and replaced it with an orange sherbet also from fastbuds.

All seeds I received from our OG members I’ve had no issues with. The fastbuds stuff have been 50/50. :roll_eyes:
I’ve not cleaned the rez :rofl: but I did dump half of it to get the ec down to 1.0 EC and pH sits stable at 5.8.

9 Likes

LOOKING SWEET !!! :fist_right: :facepunch: :fist_left:

2 Likes

Thanks bro. I’m trying an auto run as I’ve not really got the time to give my photos proper attention lately and my grows have suffered a little. With autos not being light dependent I can check on them any time I wish and make any feeding amendments even if the lights are off. When my life is less hectic and I know I can give them better care I’ll switch back again “unless” these autos really supprise me. :+1:

6 Likes

Do not let him tell you that. Lol he loves to be around. And it’s good to be loved. Peace

1 Like

All united by the love of agriculture

3 Likes

If we can get the rest of the world on board we would have something. Lol A big joint

1 Like

They surprised me again mate i ran a few in RDWC not long back and they were short and stumpy but for 300W worth of those mars hydro bar things they did almost 3 a pop also as a sidenote i didn’t buy the lights but 2 out of 3 bars were broken by like week 2 of next round so as we all thought way back cheap chinese crap.

3 Likes

Everybody here on OG knows my thoughts about marshydro lights bro. They are built to break quickly so you have to buy again. Buying cheap usually means buying more than once so in the end it’s costs you MORE. Solstrips for the win. Mine have been running at full power without issues for 3 years constant now

7 Likes

Oh i recall bro I had same feeling. My mate bought em tbh until they broke i wouldn’t of complained but 1 use lights LOL for the price it’s a slap in the dick. You kept upto date with the new LED panels an stuff though i’m about to move and make a new custom rig need to brainstorm :smiley:

2 Likes

Not really mate. Since I reconfigured my rack to fit my 4x4 fully and buying the 600w meanwell I’ve never looked back. If it’s not broke and all that bollox :+1:
When they eventually do fail on me I’ll be buying a pre built maxibright light or similar.
https://www.hydrohobby.co.uk/maxibright-daylight-led-660w.html

6 Likes

Not much to see really. The roots have hit the water so they should hit the accelerator soon.
I’ll start updating more often once they take off. :v:

10 Likes

@ReikoX you can probably help me with a query. Can I just dig out the main rootball from inside a pot of Coco. Refil the hole, plant a new seed and add cannazym to my schedule to break down the old roots in the pots??

3 Likes

In soil this works just fine. Only issue I see with coco is the possibility of salt buildup.

4 Likes

So maybe if I flush it out first then add the cannazym it will likely work??
I’ve bought it already so we’ll see how it works out I suppose. Cheers @ReikoX

3 Likes

We recycle coco. We give it a good rinse basically.
I’m interested to see how it turns out for you

2 Likes