EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Watch this space bro. I can’t keep adding inches to my back garden like I have been these past few years :rofl:
Cannazym supposedly turns the roots into nutrients the plants can use. I’m thinking it may mess with stuff if your strict with your NPK ratios though. I’m hoping if I can feed half strength through veg the cannazym will break the roots down and make up for me using less grow nutrients than i usually do :thinking: I’ve mixed my first lot up for tonight with just PhD water. Gonna add it to all the pots in my small tent until the slurricane eventually finishes. That hopefully “should” give enough of a flush for the salts to be removed. I have a lazy plan as per :rofl:

3 Likes

Speaking of the slurricane. :fire:

11 Likes

Feminised seeds Gelato left and back to the future #2 to the right.

I’m not impressed with either really. My BDxCK looks and smells so much better.

14 Likes

Anesia seeds Slurricane at around 13.5 weeks from flip just finishing up. Seeing a good few amber trichomes. Likely take her over the weekend.
My plants never look as pretty as everyone else’s for some reason :rofl:

12 Likes

:thinking: autos are not looking very happy. Dimmed the light to see if it’s that the issue but I think I’ll also dump the rez and reset tomorrow. pH is at 6.0 and e.c 1.3/650 ppm

6 Likes

Maybe 650 ppm is too much for an auto at that early stage? icon_e_confused|nullxnull I always read they are low feeders … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking @George I’ll reset it tomorrow bro. Cheers. :+1:

5 Likes

Been 6 days since I dumped the rez and reset. Now sat at 1.0 EC and 5.8 pH. Looking a whole lot better now :ok_hand:

12 Likes

Great improvement Arriba|nullxnull, hydro works faster also, on the right track … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Yeah they look so much better bro. I need to get better cleaning practice when my plants are done. Hopefully they grow into monsters :+1:

5 Likes

Both Trizzlers and one of the ghost rose have thrown pistils

Small tent. I put 4 perfect tree seeds peach tree into the Coco. 3 got above the medium but one dampened off so got replaced with a Penhouse seeds Mcflurry.
The 4th seed I dug through the Coco, found the seed and it had not cracked so I binned it and replaced it with a RQS purple queen.
Peach trees .

11 Likes

Anesia seeds slurricane ready for cure. Frosty assed plant that ill definitely grow again at some point :ok_hand:

13 Likes

Looks great man, going to be 3 to 4 months before I get anymore fresh weed, I hope :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Very frosty plant

1 Like

I can’t have an tent sat empty bro. It irritates the hell out of me :rofl:
If one sat empty for a week + I’d likely end up dismantling it and putting it into storage to regain the unused space back. To counter that option I “usually” start new seeds a week or so before harvest so as soon as they come out they get instantly replaced. :+1:

5 Likes

For being 4 weeks from seed nearly these autos don’t seem to be doing much :rofl:
I was sure they grew faster than this. :thinking:
If I don’t see a dramatic increase in growth in the next 2 weeks I’m gonna pull them :-1:

The 2 perfect tree peach tree are doing great :ok_hand:

10 Likes

I usually see your autos a lot bigger than they are now - speshly since it’s DWC or RDWC they’re in .?!
Have they still only a few pistils on them and still/started stretching yet .?
Good luck with the autos. :crossed_fingers:
On the plus side your perfect peach trees are looking good, using straight coco-coir.?!
Happy growing mate
Gaz.

4 Likes

4 Likes

F*CK me. You decided to show your face mate eh???

3 Likes

I never went anywhere mate, I’ve been lurking in the shadows. Muhahahaha :wink:

3 Likes