EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Ahhh so it was you peaking into my bathroom window you wrongen :rofl:

2 Likes

Not me mate, a was in bed with your Mom.

3 Likes

But my mom’s your sister you sick man :thinking:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Ahahahaha belter. :wink:

2 Likes

Oi oi mate, I can’t remember if I sent you the link but here it is 74,766,352 seconds/28 months later. :rofl: :wink:

3 Likes

Good to see you about again, glad you came out from lurking in the background. I miss the UK sense of humor and repartee you 2 have.

3 Likes

Likewise mate,
I’ve missed being a part of the little community on here.

3 Likes

Yeah I finally let him out of the dungeon after he did as he was told and rubbed the lotion on his skin :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Autos are starting to grow like I was expecting now. Started really late for some reason :thinking:

10 Likes

Haha. Check out the fastbuds purple lemonade. She’s gonna yield huge. :rofl:

6 Likes

I was sick of the damn hose. :rofl:

2 Likes

Is the back left one from fast buds? lol

2 Likes

Both buckets at the back are fastbuds. 4 plants in total.

2 Likes

I may pull the fastbuds stuff from the back and replace with more trizzers and ghost rose :thinking:

10 Likes

I think he’s still googling what “repartee” means :rofl:

4 Likes

Like you didn’t. :rofl:
I tried replying in a message but I ended up posting it as a topic. I forgot how to use the site.

3 Likes

Quick look at the autos. They didn’t like higher ppm so dumped half the rez and diluted the solution down to 700ppm/1.4ec.

@ReikoX ghost rose is a big girl for an autoflower.

@Mr.Sparkle trizzlers must be a really light feeder as she and the fastbuds purple lemonade were the worse effected.

Purple lemonade

Fastbuds wedding cheesecake only just started budding properly. Think she’s gonna beast out soon and stretch really big :thinking:

12 Likes

:man_shrugging: no idea what was the level before dropping it to 1.4ec, plus what are the tent temps

3 Likes

Tents a constant 75f during lights on mate. 68f lights off. Me being lazy didn’t fully dump the rez before this grow and the e.c was around 2.0 :rofl:
I honestly know better but I’m no good at listening to my own advice. I’ll do better next round I promise :+1:

4 Likes