estab87’s Q1 2022 Auto Run

Marshmallow Martian & Blue Microverse F5, two of the smaller plants in the tent (one is a squat plant and the other I stunted), finished drying after 10 days today, so I trimmed em up and jarred ‘em.

Marshmallow Martian

Really happy with the quality of the buds on the Martian, but being the one I stunted, the yield did suffer. Only 41g dry and trimmed from this plant which is a bit of a bummer, but on the plus side every bit of it dense and smokeable, even the small lowers are rock hard & frosty. The nose is straight up creamy grape candy. These are by far the frostiest and most dense auto buds I’ve grown:

Blue Microverse F5

These smell fantastic. So terpy. Old school blueberry cut by a heavy, heavy amount of pinene. She’s expected to be a smaller plant, and yielded about 70 grams. 50 I kept, trimmed & jarred to cure for smoking; 20 give or take, I tossed in the paper bag in my freezer of lowers that I keep to make hash. I took a tester Nug, and holy smokes, this as the kids would say “slaps” - I immediately felt tingly in my face, and the high is very, very euphoric.

More updates to come soon, best you you all,
-e

11 Likes

CDLC S1 from @BasementBeans was trimmed up today and jarred after 9 days drying. The little 1 gallon cabbage pheno bush gave me 27.6 grams of nice dense buds, and another 17g of less dense buds that went into the hash bag in the freezer.

It’s nice how quick the dry goes (9-10 days vs 14-16 with my usual sized plants) by at 60/60 by with these smaller 1 gallon plants, appeals to my desire for immediate gratification lol. :slight_smile:

Man, this stuff is rank in the best kind of way. I love Chemmy strains.

The Solo Cup CDLC and Jungle Love are in for 48 hours of darkness (playing with this some more) and will be hung to dry tomorrow.

Catch you all soon,
-e

8 Likes

Well, the pup had me up really early this morning and the Sweet Afghani Delicious was right in the wheelhouse of bud moisture % to be taken outta the drying unit, trimmed and jarred.

I’m SO happy with both the yield and quality of bud in this plant. The 1 gallon pot yielded 45.82 grams of nice smokeable bud, and 7.8 grams of larfy lowers that went into the hash bag.

Top cola coming in at 9.03 grams:

Jarred and headed into the curing closet:

More updates soon :slight_smile:
-e

7 Likes

I haven’t really updated lately because the tent is looking pretty boring. Only 2 of the plants are left finishing along with 1 red solo cup. Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker and Sour Crack, and the monster 3BOG x Mango Smile solo. I would imagine the two potted plants will both be harvestable by weeks end and have been flushing the SNxSkywalker with Maple Syrup for the past 5 days. Starting the flush on the Sour Crack tomorrow. 3BOG x Mango Smile has some time left.

Here’s a quick look at things today…

Big picture:

SN x Skywalker on her last legs:

Sour Crack

3BOGxMango Smile solo cup

Had to upload this photo for context on the size of this beast:

The blue solo cups in the corner are Copa Genetics Jelly Roll 77x GSD5 that I’m testing for them, which will be my outdoor plants for the summer.

9 Likes

CDLC solo cup is now dried & trimmed. Small yield (expected, it was a solo cup after all!), but easily the stinkiest plant of the bunch. It smells like a very classic Pink Kush with a little bit extra Chemdawg funk in there.

7 Likes

Looking great buddy :drooling_face:

4 Likes

If I didn’t know any better it looks like the plant is flipping you off…

3 Likes

Haha! I saw same thing! Youre about to have a few fresh jars of budz!!! Well done!

2 Likes

Happy 4/20 everyone!

Sorry I’ve been slacking with the updates. I returned to work from a health leave recently and am struggling to find a good balance at the moment.

On 04/09/22 I harvested the Jungle Love. She’s foxtaily as hell, and she’s in jars as of 04/18. She dried to correct humidity very quickly for her size, I’m guessing in part due to the airyness/foxtails.

Stinky, stinky bud. Sticky too, would make a great hash plant. Smells like Gorilla Glue with a very slight sweet grape undertone. It’s dank stuff! Not what I was expecting from this.

Here are some photos:

Yield was: 72.5g of smokeable bud + 16.2g of lowers in the hash bag, totalling: 88.7grams dry.

I’ve found a few seeds in the trimming process - not a lot - but a few, guessing due to pushing this too far with light stress. I haven’t seen any signs of any other plants in the tent having been pollinated or throwing any bananas, so that’s my best guess at this point.

Today, on 4/20 of all days, both the Sour Crack & Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker are getting the chop after a a flush & a few days of water dep.

Here’s how they’re looking at the moment before chop, Sour Crack first, SN x Skywalker second:

Both are super frosty. The SC has a nice kiwi nose to it, and thickened up nicely. The SN x SW smells of strawberry & incense and is covered in light green nuggets that are glistening with trichomes.

And of course, everyone’s favorite, the solo cup! Here’s the 3BOG x Mango Smile monstrosity:

Have a safe and happy 4/20 everyone!

Updates when these are dried, trimmed and jarred :slight_smile:

Best,
-e

7 Likes

Thank you so much @estab87!!! :pray::smiley:

I’m moving to a new house over the weekend, so these are the last seeds I’m receiving here at the old place :grin: I can’t wait to sprout these beans once I’m all settled in. Much appreciated my friend, I only hope I can do these autos justice and grow them as well as you. Have a great weekend bro.

8 Likes

I’m so glad they made it @Oldtimerunderground!! I hope you have a lot of fun with them when you get a chance to run them and please keep the community updated once you do!! Also, thank you so much for the Alien OG F3s & the Grendel x Alien OG. If I recall correctly these came from you! I’ll have to do some research on the Grendel. I’ve been away the last couple days at a work conference and had those waiting for me when I returned today. :smiley:

7 Likes

1 Like

Here is the lineage on the Grendel for you

It really is a great plant. Squat growth with little stretch in flower, big chunky buds. The 8813 gave it a nice kick for potency and the taste was a delicious blueberry :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Hey folks, I’ve been really slack on updating this since I got back to work but here’s the nitty gritty, and, well… the end of it :partying_face:.

Sour Crack:

I’ve never used Grove Bags before & had a sample. Another community I’m a part of was curious about a side by side comparison, so that’s why you see 2 jars and 1 bag. :slight_smile:

The nose as they go in for cure is reminiscent of kiwi, but with a sharp lemon/lime finish.

This stuff also filled my trim bin with more kief than any strain I’ve ever trimmed. I’d gladly go to trim jail for that again.

Dry weight harvest info:

71.29g nice smokeable bud + 17.41g into the hash bag. Not bad for a one gallon auto!

Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker (Mephisto is now calling this ‘Strawbba the Hutt’, I guess)

These light green Nuggets, are rock hard and covered in a gritty, glistening resin. The nose is lemon pepper, with an underlying fruity sweetness that gives me an idea of where the “Strawberry Nuggets” name came from. There’s even the slightest hint of fuel, likely from the Skywalker genetics.

Dry Weight Harvest Info:
87.25g of good smokeable bud + 16.09g into the hash bag.

I’m going to close this thread off because well… let’s be real - we’re 1/3 of the way into Q2 at this point, most plants but the 3BOGxMango Smile solo cup that I’m still torturing, are finished and in jars.

I have a few more autos (and photos vegging!) up my sleeve (aka in my tents) that I’ll likely start a separate thread to keep anyone who is interested updated on! :slight_smile: See you there.

More science project fun over there once it starts… Side by side of Jack’s Citrus Feed in an inert medium vs a high-end KIS organic living soil anyone? :wink:

Thanks for coming along for this ride, sorry the updates became less frequent and organized! Hope it was fun to follow along with anyway.

All the best,
-e

6 Likes

Well done! Don’t hesitate to update the side by side with the grove bag! Strawbba the hutt… love it!

1 Like

@4ftfarmer i will keep the community here posted on the Grove Bag too. Even one person speaking up tells me there’s probably a few other lurkers with interest in the topic!

Will update here in 3 weeks, if I don’t, hold me accountable & remind me and there will be fun auto beans in it for you :wink:

3 Likes

Damn that looks yummy. And you’re description is - Alluring To say the least :wink: great work.
Going to look Into Grove bag

1 Like

Ordered some Grove bags the other day to play with, will be interested in your observation of them.

3 Likes

Just a heads up, there has been some continued discussion on these lately in a thread @MoBilly started:

3 Likes

Oh I know just watching others as well

3 Likes