Ethos Fan Club

Here’s what I’ve gotten so far. Plus the second magazine with ethos cookies r3.

7 Likes

Holy crap! I need to get in on this, didn’t even know it existed tbh. That’s epic, I’m jealous guys, truly jealous !

1 Like

I’m pretty sure my next seed purchase is gonna be ethos, just don’t know what yet. They’ve got a lot of choices.

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, how’d you get your hands on that breakdown?

Pretty sure it was from an IG post from collin

1 Like

Nice, I’m currently Level 2 Tier 1 so we’ll see what kind of stuff I get in comparison

@DavesNotHere which has been your favorite? ive been looking for Inzane but its sold out everywhere. ive got apex, lilac diesel, and citradelic sunset, growing right now… but its my first time growing ethos.

2 Likes

I grew out some of the inzane. It was good shit. Gave some to @Jellypowered and his old lady thought it was laced with something lol.

Citral glue is good. Colorado Chem is crazy potent too.

4 Likes

This may not be a popular thing to post here, but the main breeder for Ethos is not good people. Lots of breeders to support out there, just wanted to share. Googling can confirm animal abuse.

3 Likes

That definitely sounds terrible but being devil’s advocate, there could be more to the story. Not necessarily something that would stop me from buying their products

2 Likes

Does sound terrible, I love dogs but there is a lot missing there to point fingers. One paragraph mentions a female but adam at the top.
Not saying ladies can’t be named adam but there are gaps in what I’m seeing.
And it’s Collin not adam

2 Likes

Exactly, I love dogs too but there’s always things going on in the background and like you said, top guy is Colin and the names and pronouns don’t match up.

2 Likes

I dropped a screenshot and figured I could let those interested to do the googling for Colin Gordon and animal abuse. If you search, you can see what is out there. I won’t purchase seeds from him ever again. I’ve grown seeds from him before, and gotten some great plants, but like I said before plenty of breeders to buy from.

Edit: I can see how my original post is confusing as it doesn’t have Colin Gordon in the screenshot. My bad. Here is the link I screenshotted from: People v. Gordon | Animal Legal & Historical Center

Lots of people have brought this up on IC Mag and Reddit.

2 Likes

Still isn’t an accurate article. That lawsuit, from my understanding was a lady being charged for letting a dog nearly die in her backyard and blame it on her ex-husband who left her and the dog. The stuff on Reddit shows some public records of a bunch of different people named Colin Gordon with random convictions that people think are all the same guy lol I’m pretty sure he was never found guilty of anything. I think it could be more of an attack of character from someone who’s holding a grudge.

I really have no idea of the inner works of his history i’m just not gonna rush to stop supporting one of the top breeding companies when every other company within society does a lot worse and everyone still supports them haha

Everyone can choose where there morals lie and put their money where they want. I choose to put mine where I want. Unless something is proven in stone, then I would change my mind but until then, I’ll continue to buy his stuff

5 Likes

Great genetics, but because of the seeming evidence of animal abuse, I’ve chosen to not give them my money.

1 Like

thank you Greasy, it is important to know this stuff. and it is important to look into it, as we can act a community. Having said that. I read the summary and I will do more research, but it seems the charges were brought against who i suppose is his estranged wife (not collin), who let the dog starve after he left the dog on his daughters care… but when diffamating someone I think it is equally important to have the facts straight - i have no idea if this is the same colin, if a court has ruled anything regarding his abuse to his wife or responsibility in this animal cruelty matter. but just from this excerpt honestly, i could not call colin anything.

I will read more into it, and post if I find anything.

Defendant’s primary argument is that she is not the owner of the dog nor is she responsible for care of the dog. The dog belongs to her “abusive and estranged” husband. The husband left the dog in the care of their daughter, who lives on the second floor above defendant. When the husband left for Florida, he placed the dog in the backyard attached to his and defendant’s ground floor apartment. The dog did not have proper food, water, or shelter, and slowly began to starve resulting in emaciation. While defendant asserts she has been a victim of domestic violence who has no criminal record, the People counter that defendant was aware of the dog’s presence at her residence and allowed the dog to needlessly suffer. This court noted that defendant’s motion is time-barred and must be denied. Further, despite the time bar, defendant did not meet her burden to dismiss in the interests of justice. The court noted that, even viewing animals as property, failure to provide sustenance of the dog caused it to suffer needlessly.

3 Likes

I have done the Ethos POTG fem, and the Purple Thai Auto.
Both very solid.
I also have Grandpa’s Stash fem in the lineup.

:fist:

3 Likes

Lol I still haven’t seen any recognizable names who the hell is barbera?

2 Likes

I have no dog in this fight - pun intended - but I don’t see how the screenshot you posted adds up to Colin being guilty of animal abuse. If Barbara Gordon is his wife, it makes him guilty of… being in a bad marriage, I guess? The fact that she’s playing the victim and blaming the dog’s starvation on him when she ignored it and refused to feed it doesn’t make it actually his fault. He left the dog in a responsible adult’s care, and that responsible adult refused to care for it and is trying to blame him for its starvation. I should note that you haven’t even provided any evidence that Barbara Gordon is in any way related to Colin. If you’re trying to get people to change their beliefs and actions en masse, telling them to Google the details themselves because your reasons don’t add up is a poor way to accomplish it. Google them yourself, and provide them, if you care enough to post in the first place - and make sure they’re true, not just repetitions of a fallacious argument presented to a court in an attempt to get out of legal consequences. That’s the whole point of the page you linked - that the wife’s motion to avoid prosecution by dismissing the case is unjustified, because as the only responsible adult who knew of the dog’s presence and a property owner, she was responsible for feeding it or properly notifying Animal Control so they could come take it away, if it was somehow too vicious to be cared for. The fact that he was married to a woman who plays the victim doesn’t make him abusive, if this story is even remotely connected to him in the first place.

5 Likes

What he said lol :point_up_2:

1 Like