Ethos Fan Club

I’m glad I’m not the only one thinking this way haha the proof being spread is very weak and guarantee’s nothing. Just a witch hunt

2 Likes

Exactly haha could be some random girl with the same last name with no ties to Colin. Definitely not convincing me with only that evidence

2 Likes

Well back to the thread topic!

All I know is this Roze Cookies I was given in a trade (never purchased from Ethos and most likely never will) was some of the strongest smelling herb I have ever grown. Very upset I don’t have a clone of it because the other Roze Cookies I have going is completely different. RC 1 is putting off insane fruit/candy with a pungent/potent undertone that reminds me of some super dank (what I was told to be GDP back in the day) and the RC 2 is straight grapefruit.

I may try to trade for something else by them because the RC 1 was awesome to grow.

3 Likes

Shit I’m a drug dealer lmao tf ima care that the guy breeding my weeds a good person or not. Ain’t gotta hang out with the mfer. That said if I see someone abusing an animal I’m likely to beat their ass but idgaf about some old court papers.

5 Likes

I have some ethos crosses if you want to try some others

2 Likes

All I have right now that was given as an intro to the fan club is Ethos Cookies R3 but haven’t cracked the seeds yet

1 Like

I unfortunately bought some of their seeds before hearing from multiple sources what a gigantic loser this Colin guy is. I’ve seen a few respected breeders who know him basically say he’s a criminal and only cares about money, and little about the community.

Also, if you search around it’s been reported multiple times that he threw a dog out of a moving car.

There is a lot more on other sites and screen shots of his various charges if you really care.

Too much good genetics out there, bred by good people to support Ethos. Just my two cents, and posting it here in case others want to be informed before making the same mistake I did.

1 Like

Didnt know they had a fan club lol thats dope

1 Like

That is crazy. The guy who made these strains threw his dog out of a car? Crazy

Ya it’s pretty dope I’m excited for the drops

1 Like

Many people love Ethos. I breed my own and agree with his theories. It gives me a little confidence when I hear an interview with Colin from Ethos and agree with him, that means I’m learning something.

1 Like

What’s coming in the April miltipass drop. 200+ seeds in this one.

4 Likes

People will hate me for saying but Ethos seeds for the most part are an effort to bring fire to the masses with good breeding practices. I found a lot of the same stuff to be true myself and then heard him spill his guts in an interview. He is the real deal in seed breeding! I’m only a hobbyist but agree 100% about hermies how and why from the hermie seed mills. I’ve been moving in the same direction as him for over a year in my breeding and happy to say I will be part of clean genetic and cleaning genetics by simply rebreeding strains in regular seeds to remove “Intersex Traits”. People that buy seeds should buy Ethos.

1 Like

It’s so funny, people hating on Ethos and ecstatic people like you happy about their Ethos, lots of people like you happy with Ethos. You must all be wrong because you’re too stoned on last months grow :grin:

1 Like

Exactly hahah I’m pumped for the drop coming. I’m level 2 tier 1 since I got in late but tons of seeds coming that I’m pumped for

2 Likes

Lvl 1 tier 2 drop for may

4 Likes

Damn, quite the load of strains

1 Like

My crescendo had 100% germ rate and are pretty vigorous little seedlings.

2 Likes

So…don’t know what to make of the doggo drama, other than to say people who mistreat animals would likely do the same to other people. That said - it probably says a bit about his “people choices” and perhaps his judgement as a whole in that he was involved with someone who apparently had no issues abandoning a pet…

But as far as the strains, they’ve been good to me:

• Thug Rose
  • Candy Store R1
  • Colin OG Rbx
  • Planet of the Grapes

All tasty strains. Of these, Candy Store and Thug Rose were easiest grows. Planet of the Grapes (photoperiod) the touchiest, with some issues early in flowering but recovering for a very nice finish.

I’ve also got some Peachy OG Bx beans, but the first I popped didn’t… :confused:. Will work my way back at some point, but there’s only so much time, and there’s so much to chose from.

IMO good genetics, and I do appreciate Colin’s efforts at consistency and creativity with new strains.

Planet of the Grapes

Candy Store R1

12 Likes

Have ran 4 Colin’s og rbx phenos all have been pretty outstanding @Longtooth

3 Likes