Everything Motz

Sorry to see you go but your health has to come first. Wishing you all the best.

3 Likes

You are a gracious person and I appreciate you very much @OleReynard!
I hope you would at least keep your account here and pop in every now and again.
If you decide not to, I totally understand and realize how full your plate just got and wish you the very best!!

Take care of yourself.
Your friend, DesertGrown.

3 Likes

Aww fuck, man, I had no idea. I’m glad I never tried sparring with you over politics. I know we’re on different sides of the same coin, but I never let that get in the way of my friendships. We’re all Americans and damn proud of it. There are no politics in the fox hole.

I have to be careful because I can get passionate about it but sometimes it’s better to keep it to yourself, which I’m learning better to do.

I lost a lot of weight, too, and my blood pressure dropped right with it. The VA wanted to put me on meds and I said let me try and get weight off first. No more pills please. It worked, in case you have some extra to lose. I was also going through major life issues at the time and money was thin so it was an easy time for me to lose weight and get excited about it. Eating once a day for a month or so will do it. Especially if the only meal is just a sandwich. But, it can be done.

Keep in touch with us here bro. We’d all be interested in your progress. If there is ever anything I can do just ask, and if I can I will.

Being comfortable with your doctor goes a really long way and aids in healing. When I moved here and changed from the VA to Medicaid, I got a wonderful doctor and I have much more faith in her which makes me sleep better. They have to listen to you. Not many do.

Prayers and vibes sent brother. I’m super grateful for your kindness and friendship. I’m always here. peace

6 Likes

@OleReynard was having some issues getting on for a few days and didn’t see your last pm until it was already edited.

1 Like

one last question where do I find “not just another tincture thread”?

2 Likes

Here you go bro…

3 Likes

Thank you immensely

4 Likes

Ahh shit motz I hope you make out okay. Switch that diet to vegan if you can. Take care, I’ve still got your email addy I’ll hit ya up sometime.

3 Likes

Same here, brother, and if you ever need anything or just want an ear, hit me up as well. I’ll try and check in from time to time. Prayers and vibes sent man. peace

3 Likes

3 Likes

notified today ak on its way, yesterday.
be there probably when I get home.

3 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

What kind of AK you getting? Just curious.

1 Like

beanbags beans traded off some of my cherries for a dozen or so of his gear.

I’m not hunting no ak’s mine have all a person needs.

4 Likes

Just part of what he sent.

8 Likes

Doubled down on the black domina I bet you find some nice ones for sure

2 Likes

Nice TK nlhaze I jonesin to get his Romulan bx4.

2 Likes

Been sold out everywhere I’ve seen it

@Sincy @TheShowMeHomie

https://www.jbcseeds.com/product/ak-bean-brains-romulan-bx4/

I bought a pack of the Romulan bx4 from JBC when it dropped - and promptly sold out - on 4/20. Looks like they got restocked!

3 Likes