Everything Motz

I’m super pumped for ya

Well now my son’s gonna take a bit of this to free me up in some other stuff I want to do.
He’s doing some for me now only because he’s in the boonies and far enough out to not be able to smell.

4 Likes

sounds like your in my other neighbor … am about 2 hrs east of the big river … :slight_smile: only wish i had so many strains as of the moment i have 3 and they are all from BOG …but on my limited SS check i only window shop …

You over in packerland?

1 Like

yup and do not call my 87 year old mother during the game unless your about to die and on your last breath …other wise wait until half time :smiley:

6 Likes

Awesome you did this. Thanks for sticking around and giving me solid advice. I got my popcorn. Fanboys get front row. Lol😊

Now I can check in and see how you do it. You know ive been waiting on this. One day when I get everything tight. We can do a little collaboration. This is an awesome idea! :grin:

Dont leave me! Haha. Can someone tell ms how to change my threads name it time? @ReikoX did im not the most technical. Bouncing back after a 15yr hiatus.

1 Like

Just start a new thread.

1 Like

Funny I just ordered some useful stuff. :face_with_thermometer: So sick Motz. :rofl:

4 Likes

You should try dropping some of those Gods Space Needle they from JOTI. I’ve got a few going now and they are looking really nice.

5 Likes

Big Packer fan here since old enough to understand the game.
Used to live in Sparta about 20 minutes east of Lacrosse, was a civil service brat growing up.

4 Likes

Thinking hard on those blackberry breathes I have.

8 Likes

You can’t really go wrong with those :wink:

4 Likes

Yes you are…lol
Gonna have to think about colonization for a bunch of us.

grew up here my self …moved to az in 94 …moved back north 4 years ago …very pretty area over there …used to go camping on the sand bars back in the day …my son says when he was a kid he thought the only reason there where other teams was so the packers would have someone to play against … hes in Colorado now …lucky man :slight_smile: has been so nice to meet someone who understands the crazy culture here !!

2 Likes

Ok, the issue I had was due to the seeds being so old and probably not
stored well at all since the late 90s. My buddy gave me 3 old seeds
and only one cracked, only threw cotyledons and then did nothing for
more than a month… but if the seeds are a few years that shouldn’t
be the problem…

2 Likes

One batch was solid
Other batch was iffy, with lots of variables

It’s the way she rolls.

How’s the family?

3 Likes

Yea it’s how it rolls some times… family is good man, hope all is good
at your end too!

2 Likes

Amazing line up the red heri is a good one A friend swears by it

3 Likes

There are also gonna be mamilk f2’s available.
Not sure how many and still going thru buds.
So this will be first come first served basis, pm only.
This is very nice stuff unfortunately the Nepali temple has all been bartered off.
For snow removal and various other things.

12 Likes

really wasn’t a fan of the Nepali temple.

4 Likes