Exchange or trade some clone-only or good selections

oh absolutely. im going to run both of those and a third og pheno they have listed called “octimene”. ill take photos along the way, hopefully i find something special. the clones dont start dropping until march (ish) but im getting excited.

if theyre worth keeping , I have some regs of two different “og kush” phenos that Gpaw made awhile back. i was planning on doing an open pollination to find a male from that stock that i could use to make reg lines of each cut for freebies / trades. i doubt itll be a perfect replica of what i remember but hopefully “good enough”. be well

4 Likes

I seen in the clones floating over sea thread someone has stardawg illuminati cut. Not sure of your location. Just letting you know

5 Likes
1 Like

any canadians with a mac1 cut that would trade? i got TK ,ECSD , chem91 & red runtz in clone form and if you fancy some seeds i could send you a pic of my inventory

4 Likes
1 Like

Indiana Bubblegum and Aj Sour still available?

1 Like

They might be!

5 Likes

Anyone have a true variegated mother? I would love to grow out and photograph a variegated plant.

3 Likes

@PsillyRabbit I have a few… I have a new one that I’m a little enamored with… It’s progeny of my purple widow freak x my selection of Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry (AKBB). I haven’t let her rip yet, but she/he is a stunner even while being stress tested. I’m hoping for a boy, if it’s a girl, she’s going to be legendary, I can feel it. Well, she’ll be a stunned af least. Mom has the prettiest red/purple flowers I’ve come across.

Yes, sex is tbd, it is stable though :man_shrugging: It’s the runner of a 30 bean hunt. Was the freak vigor wise? And then it looks like that… You can see the send place plant below the leaf. (Sorry for the bad and unedited pic). I’ve grown most of the elite variegated cuts, this plant is prettier than any of them.

Also, I had a beautifully variegated Sour D BX3 that I hit with the same male, I would expect variegated progeny being a solid percentage in the beans.

Last, I have CBH, she has some interesting genetic variegation, it’s one of the ways that tell if you have the real cut. If any of those three are of interest feel free to DM

Another one to look for is the variegated chem D

6 Likes

Looking for good clones of the following:

Willie Nelson
Audubon Gold or Golden Haze (what Stoney called it)
Nigerian Haze (preferably JJ’s cut or White Rabbit)
Colombian Landrace
Oaxacan Landrace
Panama Red
Michoacan
Kashmir
Cangshan
Metal Haze

Have the following for trades:

African Haze #11, Bronson Cut
Haley’s Comet
Redline Haze
Mango Nigerian
F1 Durb

6 Likes

Durban poison you say? I’m not sure how I can get my hands on those but I’d love too lol, I trade snips of my keepers or f2’s I made

1 Like

F1 Durb, of cookies fame, not Durban poison, at least I’ve never heard anything else called F1 Durb like that

1 Like

I have clones of the following strains. The Amnesia Core, Super Orange Glue, Super Skunk and Don King a.k.a. Snow. All selections and stable except SSK when flowering too long. Let me know if anyone is interested

10 Likes

FYI if you ever get your hands on it, JJ’s Nigerian Haze is prone to throws balls at the start of flower.

5 Likes

Send me an Address RCR and we can fix this one… TUT SWEET

1 Like

I have snips from a recently popped, original pack of SSDD, all plants, male and female, so you could conduct your own hunt.

Looking for landrace sativa clones. Or seeds, including sativa strains from Bodhi (F2s okay), Coastal, Doc, Cannabiogen, Boston Bob, etc. Also landrace sativa seeds from OG grows (Oaxacan, etc.). Potentially open to viable pollen from proven landrace sativa males.

5 Likes

whats the story on the super skunk your holding ?.

anything skunky about her ??.

thanks …

5 Likes

It is a selection from Sensi’s regular Super Skunk. She smells citrus like.

4 Likes