Exotic Genetix Strawberry Syrup(I forgot to document this grow)

Week 3…two seed run in 2 gal coco. This was the best probably out of the whole pack…which makes me wanna pop all to see if she can be topped.

26 Likes

if they this frosty on wk 3. they gonna be covered by wk 8. Already looking fire. I’d say your dailed in.
:v:

3 Likes

Appreciate it…in 6 years this is turning out to be only the second strain that has been a keeper.

5 Likes

Good looking girls :seedling::call_me_hand:.

3 Likes

Exotic Genetix Strawberry Syrup :strawberry: sticky goodness :yum: only 30 days in and is already frosty the scent is so reminiscent to jagermeister with the scent of strawberries AMAZING

9 Likes

Wow, she looks like amazing! Frosty all over!

2 Likes

Day 32f…The cool day time temps during her dark period is bringing out her purple hues nice and early. Hopefully in 5 weeks she’ll have swelled up more and be a nice purple…smelling like :strawberry: :fire::snowflake:

9 Likes

There’s a girl made for the press.

1 Like

I ran some shiatsu kush a few years back and got two killer strawberry girl’s out of them. I think that’s the only strawberry terps I’ve ever smelled always wanted to try kk strawberry cough.

1 Like

5 Likes

Sorry to report, one of the two hermied on me and pollinated the other. Even though this happened this strain is very strong and I will be popping the rest. I thought I was staying on top of noticing pollen sacks, but these were deep in the leaves and buds…I didn’t see them until I started trimming.

2 Likes

I don’t know how I missed this thread, those are some beauties! Like full on pollen sac hermi or just nanners?
What you doing with the fem/hermi seeds?

1 Like

Strawberry #2 had nanners…just a few of them too smh. Pollinated my Critical Kush, Runtz and the other Strawberry Syrup #1. Rookie mistake. I have seeds from all that I mentioned. I haven’t harvested the Critical Kush yet, but the sample branch I did harvest had seeds.
Edit: #2 has a gas terps #1 straight up strawberries

2 Likes

Grow them out or I’ll give them a go! Nanners I’m feeling fine with, full on pollen sacs I’ll pass on lol. I’ve been playing with bag seeds from seeded dispensary/indoor grow bud, 1 out of 6 grew pollen sacs but the rest seemed solid until bud rot hit :man_facepalming:My rookie mistake. How badly seeded? I’ve been hearing nanners usually just sparsely pollinate the buds nearby.

Correction…they are pollen sacks. I saw round sacks that had burst open :pleading_face:

1 Like

Ah, sorry to hear that :persevere:. Well at least you still get good smoke, just have to be careful when you grind or pack it.

1 Like