ExperiMental & Rebel Organic. Mercilessly!

I’ve lost many seeds when trying to germinate them directly in the cultivation soil…
What I like to do is hydrate the seeds with a solution of microorganisms and then place them in the soil, but in a more inert soil. When I see that the roots are well developed, I transplant them to a higher quality/nutritive soil.

:metal:t3:

3 Likes

Yes, I have germinated many in soft soil, but nothing with that mixture, and I tried it for two seasons, because I am very stubborn. So, I have returned to germination on wet paper, where they all come out and I control the solution I put on them to help them germinate.

Yes, I transfer them to a small pot and after two weeks to the final pot, to begin guiding the roots.

4 Likes

I will be following your topic more often!!! There’s a lot of quality information here…

3 Likes

Thank you very much mate, welcome to participate :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Whoever plants a Marijuana garden believes in tomorrow.
Bio Fertilizer for Fruits and Minerals with Efficient Forest Microorganisms by 2025.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Tvk60k-ONh4

5 Likes

There’s a madness to @defharo’s methods :wink:

I’ve been following his gardens for a couple years now, and he has honed his techniques very well, utilizing organic matter, minerals, and microbiology – all that is needed.

I grow using similar, yet still, vastly different methods, as I am always experimenting with natural amendments and organic soil practices, but I find value in his teachings, and will eventually integrate some of his techniques with some modifications, just as he plans to with mine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello and thank you, I try to improve my crops season by season.
I don’t remember now what techniques of yours interested me.

1 Like

anaerobic cooking of microbes using potatoes was one. Not that it is my technique, but I use it. I owe much of my credits to other good organic cannabis growers, and especially Master Cho.

3 Likes

He told you that he would try potatoes, perhaps replacing the whey in my anaerobic Bio Ferments, since the Korean master encourages it to be used in aerobic fermentation.

3 Likes

Make your Marijuana plants happy
Check out this foolproof technique for young plants, a happy childhood is something else!

1 Like

I beg to differ. Long gone are the days I use anything synthetic, or anything I can’t readily obtain from nature or concoct in my own makeshift lab.

1 Like

Well, don’t take it personally, after all we’ve only known each other for a short time. Do you make any preparation similar to mine?

1 Like

What I find amazing about this style of cultivation is seeing the endless number of recipes… We live in completely different places, and the plants I find around here are most likely not found there and vice versa.
But in the end, the purpose is the same!

2 Likes

I don’t know, as I have not seen your ingredients and preparations in any great detail, for any of your 40 bio-fertilizers. After all, we’ve known each other only for a short time :slight_smile:

I use mostly all ingredients found in my local ecosystem, accompanied by minerals I obtain in the same area, with a few that cannot be obtained from reputable high-quality sources online. I don’t have any exact recipe, as I am always experimenting, taking notes, refactoring, and repeating.

2 Likes

I assure you that wherever you live, you can get the same ingredients that I can use, the interesting thing is to know the fermentation or hydrolysis techniques to then make your own formulas.

1 Like

I am more in favor of promoting germination with a solution with minerals or vitamins, I also use natural honey. Microorganisms for the substrate

2 Likes

Good grower and good photographer.

Edit: I saw you grow organic, are you use any tech/philosophy? I use a mix between Jadam and KNF

1 Like

Hello, thank you very much for the comment and welcome.

Yes, my philosophy is to imitate the decomposition and nutrition processes of the forest, with the great limitation of growing in pots and the duration of a crop, what I do is accelerate the decomposition processes in the form of soluble Bio Fertilizers with Microorganisms. Just this week I saw the first video about JADAM, I only knew the name, with that way of agriculture I share the idea of ​​organic and the use of waste to nourish the land and etc., but my techniques are very different. I try to make stable Bio Fertilizers that I can store and use for a long time, I make specialized formulas that I then combine with others and in addition to anaerobic fermentation I use other hydrolysis methods

4 Likes

It’s entirely out of my league lmao It’s the full chain that i find crazy good, a lot of (true) organic growers are struggled in veg over all i see, things become quickly complicated with the switch. It’s streamlined with your plants like they are in a cafeteria or something ^^

But i integrate now the process of your mulch in the whole equation, thx for the precisions.
Man, you should edit a book and focus on it.

1 Like

The development of these techniques is a matter of time, as well as writing a book, I don’t have it. :joy:

I really don’t want anything other than a hobby, necessary, since I smoke too much, but also to be able to demonstrate that you can grow more and better for very low prices and without waiting for any distributor or agricultural book, just through the joy of task is possible.

I don’t have any formula with soluble nitrogen and vegetation is great for me!

2 Likes