ExperiMental & Rebel Organic. Mercilessly!

I’m going to sleep, it’s already very late here.
It’s been a pleasure talking to you @Hashpants , hugs. :man_farmer::sun_with_face:

4 Likes

It was a joy , as usual buddy!

2 Likes

I’m going to lose my mind over you girls! :heart_eyes:

===============================================
3M :anger: Chocolooope!
Eighth week of flowering. 13 hours of light. 7 litre pot.

3M ॐ Summer in Siam
Thai Fantasy (Sativa 80%) Eighth week of flowering. 13 hours of light. 15 litre pot.

3M :small_red_triangle: Black is Black
Black Lebanon (Indica landrace) Eighth week of flowering. 13 hours of light. 15 litre pot.

11 Likes

“Agriculture is the profession of the wise, the most suitable for the simple and the most worthy occupation for any free man.” Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 - 43 BC)

2 Likes

I love having dinner with my Thai girl! :grin:

Menu:
Mountain Water,
Hidro SiK 0,5%,
Bio PKs EM 1,5%,
Humato Bones 1%,
Lacto Fruits 0,75%
PH: 6.42
EC: 1.80
TEMP: 18,5°C.
Room temperature: 28°C

3M ॐ Summer in Siam

6 Likes

Don’t ask me why… Things are not the way they used to be…

2 Likes

Santa Marta Gold having a snack and getting some fresh air.

⛨ Sacred Mulch

Daddy! The girls are hungry!

I’m on it Mommy!
Structured Mountain Water,
Bio Blood EM 1%,
Hydro SiK 0.5%,
Humato Mix 1%,
Lacto Complex 2%
PH: 6.6
EC: 1.80
TEMP: 18°C

Acapulco Royal wanted to have dinner separately

Structured Mountain Water,
Lacto Flours 1%,
Amino Animal 0.5%,
Hydro SiK 0.5%,
Humato Mix 0.5%,
Bio Plus EM 1.1%
PH: 6.6
EC: 1.60
TEMP: 18°C
Room temperature: 26°C

Acapulco Mulch

There are no rules for those who live on the fringes.

Forget it, brother, you can go it alone…And after all this, won’t you give me a smile?.. London calling

14 Likes

Tonight, I’m going to tell you where I come from.

I come from the hoarse drum of the moon,
In the memory of the pure animal.
I am a splinter of earth returning
To its ancient mineral root.
I come from within the sleeping man
Beneath the clayey, carnal earth.
A branch of blood, I bloom in the wine
And the barbaric love of the carnival.
I want moonlight
For my sad night,
To divine the dream
That you brought me.
To feel you mine, mine like no one else,
For since you left, I have not had moonlight.
I feel your bonds like ties, like claws
That drown me on the shore
Of revelry and pain.
If I carry your chains, dragging them
In the silent night,
Let it be full moon,
Blue like none other,

3 Likes

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::man_farmer: Welcome homemade, clandestine and organic marijuana enthusiasts!

Ninth week of flowering, the great bastard gypsy has no limits, the huge, very vigorous buds dominate the scene… I love you gypsy!

This strain engendered at home, daughter of hunger and lust, has nothing to envy other supposed noble strains, accustomed to need, she responds to the abundance of my garden, with pride of race giving me beautiful moments and monstrous buds! :joy:

Yesterday, drastically, without mercy, I reduced the time of lights by one hour, now 12/12 H, a clear warning to the plants… the end is near! :skull:

9 Likes

3M ♕ Royal Boss

Nine weeks of flowering for this bastard plant that has recovered old sativa genes despite the fact that Dad is a Kush indica.

Great water and nutrient consumption in the last weeks of cultivation, the cola canopy is beautiful, full and with dense buds, the plant stinks as soon as I move it!

Yesterday I lowered the light time by one hour, now 12/12H and if the plant extends flowering for another week, I will lower it by one more hour next week, leaving it at 11/13H… the end is near!

6 Likes

3M ♔ Acapulco Royal

Ninth week of flowering for this crossbred plant, daughter of a lascivious Purple King Kush and a delicate Mexican Acapulco Gold plant.

This unique, homemade strain is behaving like a champion, proud and bastard, showing off its huge buds to the world!

Yesterday I reduced the light time by one hour, now 12/12H… the end is near!

I’m just a scarecrow… with out you… baby please don’t disappear…

GREETINGS AND HEALTH TO ALL!

8 Likes

3M ⛨ Santa Marta Gold

You can’t go back, because life is already pushing you, like an endless howl

8 Likes

3M ▼ Black Lebanon

Black night is a long way from home…

7 Likes

3M ॐ Summer in Siam

They call it stormy Monday… But Tuesday’s just as bad…

8 Likes

Would you accept Tirah Kush I’ve crossed for those BL? Intriguing like this standard … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

3 Likes

Hi, yes, we can change seeds as long as they are feminized, because I have very little growing space.

3 Likes

Sorry, the only fems I have are old, understand you don’t want to roll the dices like I do … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

The thrill is in the risk! Do you have any old sativa?

1 Like

I have some Oaxacan (Cryptic labs) seeds I made, almost distributed now but found more in the bottom of the jar, I can send you 15 to cover the risks … ejem|nullxnull

Oh, and these ones you may want to revive with some voodoo and sacrifices to the Ganja goddess… :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

If they are feminized, I can grow one next season.
I have three Black Lebanon seeds and I’d like to keep one. 15 seeds seems like too many.
Want any of my bastards?
If you like indicas, this is a cross that is standing out: Custom Breeder & Strain Gypsy Kush x Royal Purple Kush grow journal by deFharo - GrowDiaries

Thanks for the offer, I have a full bottle of Durban, I’m waiting for some feminized Panama Red and I don’t know “Cabeza de Negro”

It may be a good idea to try some treatment to germinate old seeds.

3 Likes